Salt and Vinegar (avoiding_mare)

unfortunately little babbeh lavender won’t GET a next time, but if she did maybe she’d learn to keep her nasty little hooves to herself

92 Likes

Fucking shitrat thinking it deserves anything other than misery

14 Likes

Crime: being a ‘splowin’ babbeh’
Verdict: guilty
Punishment: suffering

20 Likes

Gonna be honest, I don’t like salt and vinegar chips.

5 Likes

Wait does that mean they died?

Also if they were at the soda they probably would’ve if the owner dropped them in a pint glass of soda right after that salt and vinegar.

1 Like

I approve the punishment for thievery, but leaving errant ramps about the house is your own damn fault.

5 Likes

The little fucker should know better. If you have to wait for someone to leave to take something, knowingly, you had it coming. It’s like waiting for someone to leave for work, break in, get found out red handed and thinking they’re the one should be at fault if they leave a bedroom window open on the 2nd floor.

8 Likes

Zero to 1000 is the only way to deal with fluffies

4 Likes

Implying that that wasn’t the plan in the first place.

6 Likes

I live to see that useless, fearful, tail curling. Too bad the piece of shit got to keep it

2 Likes

you gave me a cool idea for stupid explorer fluffies xD

8 Likes

genuinely surprised that the sheer saltiness and vinegar didn’t immediately make the fluffy turn away and run.

a fellow salt and vinegar chip enjoyer, but ultimately an opportunistic thief.

2 Likes

I fucking love 'em but I live in the Netherlands so it’s hard to find good salt and vinegar crisps here.

And don’t even get me started on crumpets!

For some animals, I suspect eating the chips IS the lethal punishment. Yeah, I lost my taste for stuff that salty years ago.

I would actually expect a fluffy to dislike salt and vinegar but I think that’s just me.

1 Like

Much like Fluffies, the line between human stupidity and maliciousness is hard to see at times

1 Like

The babbeh fearfully holding its tail to its stomach makes this sooooo much better!

1 Like

Your fluffies are soooo cute! I love them!

1 Like

Every bit of this was absolutely deserved. Sit in that salt you fuckin’ thief.

1 Like

I am all aflutter with interest

3 Likes