Salut! (first post!) | Suiz

I suck at intros! I’m fairly new here. I’ve been on and off for a few months I just never had the balls to actively join

I’m not the greatest participant in communities. Ive been a part of the anthro and pony fandom for some years but don’t really interact. I’ve never had the confidence to make friends or share art so my following is very small.

I’m 25 heading back to collage for art. It feels like I’ve been drawing since I was a fetus! I do freelance art and commission work. I like horror and weird art, my favorite animals are unicorns and tiny dogs

And, this is my art! ^ Not a sona just a random pony. I don’t know if my style is enough but I hope you can accept it

28 Likes

Love it. It’s giving very late 90s album cover. Manson-esque, and I mean that as a compliment.

5 Likes

French poney?

1 Like

<3

1 Like

I love your style, it’s cool af. Very visceral. <3

2 Likes

Yesss i love his earlier music that stuff really influences mystyle

2 Likes

I love YOUR style !

2 Likes

Oh, I like! Your style borders on abstract. That fluff is staring through my soul.

2 Likes

Very expressive! I hope to see more from you

1 Like

Lovely. Great use of texture. Hope you have a great time here

1 Like

Those eyes are really cool.
Good to have you here Suiz.

2 Likes

A fauvist fluff is both different & applicable.

1 Like

i LOVE how spooky this is. i am 1000% ready for more of your art :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I’ve never seen fluffies drawn like this and I’m so down for it. Welcome - and I’m glad your artistic talent is getting nurtured, because judging by this piece, it’s lovely.

1 Like