Sam's Review: Burst Mare (By Levy_Ain_Thaun)

Alright… After short recovery guest what, SHITRAT.Inc sended me? A Burst Mare so lets quickly review it!

So, package comes with a Mare, instruction and syringe that can be used to her, wich comes with Octamare. Instructions say that is should inject syringe and wait for like 4-6 days, and yes Burst Mare is already prepared for pregnancy, wich is always a plus. BUT Instructions say that i should put mare in “;ying down on back” position when water breaks, usually mares and even Octamera are lying on belly, but in this case mare has to lay down…

So i keeped her and she gave birth to 4 litters in spam of 2 MONTHS! like how it is possible? i know that takes a while to next litter but… Its kinda weird that it happpened 4 times in 2 months… Each litter had something unique in case of my mare. 1rst litter had bright collors. 2nd litter was a cold collored. 3rd litter was full of alicorns, mare wanted to killed them with her “weggies” that are nonexistent (also her miwkie pweace is non existent) . After 4rth litter shit started to go haywire…

She wouldnt stop repeating “Nu wan Babbehs” and “Wan Die~”. and then! She has a another water breack and im like “TF” because she did NOT had a contact with stallion and then i came up with conclusiont that she has a “Malfunction”. After water break, she started to shoot out foal fetuses like a gun… Wich is both hiliaurous and weird at same time. After Fetus Pony Shooter, she shitted out her organs from her special place, and she died…

So quick summary: Burst Mare works as intended, but they would at least fix problem with Fluffsplosion and Malfunction. And i would recomend these for Fluffy Mills that have enought money to waste

Thats all for today, Wired out

5 Likes

BWAAHAHAHAHA! What the hell? All I can picture is the mare spinning as foals fly out of her like this:

1 Like