Samuel Adams and his fluffies (Artist:Cookiecrunch)

24 Likes

A commission I got from Cookiecrunch recently, Depicted here is Samuel Adams, the billionaire-playboy-philanthropist and hugboxer extraordinaire, with four of the fluffies he owns. Each fluffy is based off a different hugboxer/neutralboxer from the history of the fandom.

The orange fluffy with a dark mane is Maurice, who is based off Waggytail’s fluffies, specifically this image.
The white fluffy with a blonde mane is Prince, who is based off @Carpdime’s fluffies.
The red fluffy on the floor cleaning herself is Velvet, a Yehdoo fluffy.
The blue fluffy on the floor is Rexxie, a Marcusmaximus fluffy who enjoys video games.

All of these characters were introduced in Chapter 1 of the Sam Adams Guide.. This image was used as the cover image of the Index of the first volume of the Guide.

4 Likes

AW< I love this so much! Everything looks so good. You can tell that the characters each have their own personalities. Nice job!

3 Likes

Wow he looks way younger than I thought he would. Amazing piece of commissioned work. You can see the love and care he has for these fluffs.

3 Likes

Why is GWN disqualified for not producing more hug/neutral box?

2 Likes

Samuel looks like Shining Armour as a human

2 Likes

That is because he was inspired by Shining Armour! Well, one AU interpretation of a humanized Shining Armour

1 Like