Save A Mare

This is gonna be fairly simply but I saw the opportunity to do some crossover work and figured I’d throw it out to the Community.

I was considering doing a short continuation of the surviving brown mare from The Start Of A Beautiful Friendship, but I thought rather than just pulling a happy ending out of my ass, I could put her up for adoption to the rest of the community.

Backstory is as such; Unnamed monochrome brown earthie female. Relegated ‘poopie babbeh’ turned into enfie mare, has been impregnated and forcefully miscarried several times, currently pregnant again though unsure who the father is - this is to give her new owner some leeway on colours. Is skettish and nervous due to her abusive upbringing, but cares deeply for her unborn foals.

This is first come, first serve, I would prefer a hugbox ending but I’ll open the door to all types. Whether you have an established character you want the mare to end up with or just introducing them for a future story, either will work.

Once you have adopted the mare, I will write a crossover chapter of the mare leaving Sandra’s shop, and after that she will be your new property.

And if nobody goes for her, well I’ll just pull something out of my ass.

10 Likes

Mare was adopted by a good human family and… SPAGHETTI :spaghetti:

2 Likes

if she hasn’t been claimed yet, i can take her! she can be apart of my wip of a story having to with Esther and her breeding operation but due to her traumatic past she isnt going to be used as one of the breeder mares, rather as Esther’s actual house pet fluffy

2 Likes

I was gonna adopt her and murder her but someone beat me to it

1 Like

Any more information?.
mane color?
Smooth mane, with curls, how?
Eyes colour?

1 Like

Why not let multiple people adopt her, then write the crossover chapter in a way that lets it end with any of them having her?

So if (listing random names here) OCs Frank, Moe, and Gary all could adopt her you write Frank, Moe, and Gary entering the store as possible new onwers.

The more stories resulting from it the better, right?

1 Like