Saximaphone's Fluffy RP (Part 7)

Previous: Saximaphone's Fluffy RP (Parts 1-6 Recap) - #2 by AMDk7

Turns out today’s new Fluffy Mart promotion stacks with the discount from these coupons I got in the mail. Fancy that!

CheeseFluffy
Not sure if the burger or the dancie babbeh will give me a heart attack first.

gift card
Conversion rates

It’s a decent amount of money. Plus a fluffy with REALLY good colours is nothing to sneeze at, especially when I bought this for two dollars!

Funds: $1022.46

Fluffy Mart is right next door so I don’t even have to drive over. It’s pretty warm but not hot right now so the little tyke should be fine by himself for a few minutes. I know exactly what I need to get so I won’t be long. I let him crawl around on the back seat and ‘splore’ while I’m gone. I lock up and head inside.

That’s pretty expensive.

The foals will outgrow the clothing pretty fast. Mom gave me some fabric scraps to use for bedding once it gets more crowded. I can probably make something half-ass from that instead.

I’m just going to get the cheapest dispenser-type set there and some disposable bottles just in case. It’s pretty much just a bottle on a stand but if it works, it works. Future foals will have mummahs for milkies and I can always buy another if I need one later. Plus one nipple for all the talkies will force them to learn sharing. In theory at least.

Funds: $1012.46

As for formula hmmm…

The sadistic side of me is tempted to exclusively feed Tubby the weight gain formula to see what happens, but as much as I sometimes think about abuse things I’d never actually do it. I’m too soft. HOWEVER this lowest-tier shit is as far from milk as you can get without being sued, plus it keeps forever. It would make some good ‘sorry milkies’ for the inevitable greedy baby rampage.

There are powdered formulas as well, but this stuff is ‘mostly’ real fluffy milk and at the very least is more convenient for me. I just try not to think of the milking machines they probably use to get this. No ethical consumption under capitalism I say. MAYBE I’ll buy some nicer milk for ‘sketti day’ so they don’t feel left out, but that’s all for now. They come in cases of twelve so that should do me for a bit.

Funds: $990.46

I’ll also pick up some cheap kibble while I’m here for the older ones.

Funds: $970.46

I don’t think I’ll need a case right now. I’m still perfectly fine with cardboard boxes as it is.

Before moving on to get my last foal, I pick up a small box of disposable diapers. I don’t think my little blind iridescent boy will be able to find the litter box.

Funds: $965.46

That poor brave fatso.

I completely forgot that it was Valentines Day in a week or so. We have had a SUSPICIOUSLY EARLY spring here. All the trees and grass are back and the weather is nice and warm. The weather is so shockingly good you’d think it was the work of some author trying to shoehorn a reason as to why February looks like summer.

I do want to try for some Alicorn breeding. At the very least Truffle will have a friend of her own kind to play with while I figure out the best way to train the others to be poopie and alicorn-safe.

Looks like the only ones Truffle’s age are females. I’ll have to go with the (regrettably) more expensive Valentines colt.

I had a look at the prices of ‘designer’ foals earlier and I don’t even have to go in that direction. The minimum price here is $50 and I’m not gonna blow that much right now. I don’t even want to be tempted so I stay clear of that area.

This is the reason I decided to go to here last. I have much more variety to work with so I can sort of ‘matchmake’ best I can. The age difference between Truffle and the other foals will make them less likely to breed. This is an educated guess though, I haven’t looked up that part yet. My fluffy training and breeding knowledge comes from googling stuff whenever it comes up. Having a colt her own age would be ideal though I think. I’ll bite the bullet and get one of the cheaper Valentines alicorns. Alicorns are usually a tad smarter and have a bit more tolerance for ‘bad colours’. This is probably mostly because they are desperate for friends most of the time. Then again, fluffy psychology isn’t an exact science. Or at least I don’t think so. I haven’t looked that up yet either.

Funds: $920.46

Now I need some potential partners for the other three. I only have three boys right now. I was only going to get four fluffies to begin with but well… I have a habit of impulse-buying sometimes. For example, the bags of foals are just a REALLY good deal, but I have to keep telling myself I don’t need them.

Coming home today with EIGHT fluffies at once might be a bit much. I still want a variety of backgrounds and personalities to my fluffies, so I’ll try my luck with the freshly-pillowed baby this time. I’m REALLY tempted to get the big guy though. He’s just so happy despite his obvious shortcomings. I don’t want to get more colts yet though, so I hope he finds a good owner.

Funds: $920.21

For the last ones I’ll get a Foal-in-a-Can from the gas station on the way home and maybe another feral from the family I rescued. The gas station is pretty lazy when it comes to re-stalking the vending machines so I’ll probably find a late-stage chirpy or early-stage talkie there. Should provide an interesting background and genes to mix in.

Time for checkout.

The free gift-wrap option for the alicorn is gonna be a life-saver. At least until I google how to introduce them into the saferoom environment without horrendous consequences.

After paying I head out into the VERY WARM WINTERS DAY with my new little friends. One happily spouts praise and thanks while the other pleads for me to give her leggies back.

Being pillowed isn’t pleasant for a fluffy in general because even adults don’t understand dismemberment properly. I didn’t even know they pillowed talkies. Maybe it helps them cope if they grow up with it young, I dunno.

I can hear some yelling coming from a car pulling out of the Fluffy Burger drive-thru.

“You little shit! I didn’t even order a fluffy! Get your dirty mouth off my burger that’s not for you!”

Something small and screaming flies out of the car window.

Free filly is a free filly.

[Interactive portion: How is my cheese fluffy doing? When I get gas, what kind of foal-in-a-can do I find? How much will adoption fees be? Any other things happen with the little babbehs? What happens when I introduce them to their new home?]

Next: Saximaphone's Fluffy RP (Part 8)

14 Likes

Behind the Fluffy Mart Courtesy Box, is that Booperino’s Fixer and FallenAngel007’s Casandra?

I don’t remember who uses that Deltarune character as their profile picture.

2 Likes

I think it’s just Spamton g. Spamton in the flesh

2 Likes

SPAMTON G. SPAMTON

2 Likes

now’s your chance to be a BIG SHOT

1 Like

Yes it is them in smol tribute cameo.
And Spamton.

Edited because paragraphs got messed up in the copypaste.