Say goodbye, while I look you in the eye, and say: "FUCK YOU!!!"

I’ve never seen a full episode, tbh. I found Hazbin way more palatable, and I still haven’t even seen a full episode of that.

YEY! FUCK ME!

2 Likes

The specific song being referenced is this one by the way:

It’s a good episode, deals with emotional abuse. Poor clown guy is a wreck for basically the whole episode trying to keep up with the standards of perfection pushed upon him by his boss/idol. So Helluva Boss is edgy schlock a lot of the time, but it has some good stuff too, particularly in season 2.

(It helps that I just like Fizzarolli in general. Robo Fizarolli is the best because that one’s a glitchy, sassy asshole but regular Fizzarolli is fun too.)

7 Likes

Your Reddit reacts mean nothing, I’ve seen what makes you cheer.

2 Likes

I’m the only acceptable Glitchy around these parts, Squeaky.

Can you spin your head around while deliberately deadnaming someone then cartwheel around to dodge the resulting gunfire?

Because if so, holy shit you’re cooler than I thought. You still lose out by virtue of not being a fun clown though.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

maybe write about fluffies next time

5 Likes

Eh, I don’t know about that one.

FFN is great if you want to look at fanfics from more established fandoms without having to fool around with tags to block all the smutfics, but it’s also become sort of a Wild West site due to the admins being extremely inactive.

Besides the many trolls (including some recurring ones), there’s also a group of pretentious mini-modding assholes called Critics United that go around spamming stories and insulting people under the guise of “enforcing the rules” (despite them having no right and it being useless anyway).

As for DeviantArt, I personally hate that site for a multitude of reasons, but I agree NAA shouldn’t have a problem there.

2 Likes

Dude what were you hoping to get from a title like this? If it’s attention then I guess you succeeded.

4 Likes

I dunno what to tell you but shit about super heroes and chaos gods just doesn’t belong here. Hope you find your audience. This isn’t the end of the world

5 Likes

I’m not reading all that. Bye.

3 Likes

Did not know that cuz I’ve never posted on FF.net, but that’s good to know. Still sounds marginally better than using this place, but seems like a place best avoided.

2 Likes

Well, I did want to make sure that any friends I still have here know I’m leaving, so they don’t miss their chance to swap deets before I log out tomorrow.

So for once, I actually have a good reason to be attention-seeking.

2 Likes

If you’re looking for a specific fic made during its hayday, it’s great. There’s tons of hidden gems there that aren’t anywhere else.
But it’s definitely a site better for reading rather than writing nowadays.

1 Like

And you’re right. I said it, this is a fresh start.

You think my stories are crazy now?

Imagine how crazy they’ll get when I don’t have FluffyCommunity’s rules holding me back.

dcfd3b8b-79b6-477c-9e0a-475b46fba921_text

1 Like

If you get arrested we will deny ever knowing you

6 Likes

“Who was this man to you?”
“Him, officer? Oh, nobody. Nobody at all.”

5 Likes

I can name at least three banned users who will never be able to read or hear the words “nobody at all” again without having a Vietnam flashback, and that thought keeps me warm at night.

One of 'em was old enough that he could have fought in Vietnam.

My Name Is Nobody (1973) - IMDb

1 Like