Say hi to Jimmy

(nudges with elbow) Here. (gives satchel of Molotovs)

you shall not burn our kind

1 Like

Sonovabitch. (pulls out radio)

Ā« so I was gonna try to fake up a call to a bomber wing to drop a napalm strike on your image. more fire ftw right? but god damn it is just not coming together. I canā€™t seem to find a bomber wing name I like. so for now, Iā€™ll concede. maybe Iā€™ll be able to pull it all together one day. and then, your spiders will burn. (salutes jauntily) goodnight. Ā»

1 Like

Perhaps

2 Likes

Does it fire ( heh ) incendiary rounds? At what rate of fire? How many guns per battery/squad? 'cause I need a fuckton of fire to fix what youā€™ve wrought here.

How do you increase your spiders?

I wish I could make it possible for everyone to choose their level of infestation. But thatā€™s not possible yet.

1 Like

maybe you can? iā€™ve noticed that you can duplicate some spiders by moving the mouse over them ( limit is 5 i think ), maybe a way to choose the infestation level would be remove that spider duplication cap?

Right, I can do that.
I can also set it so that mousing over the spiders kills them.
What I cannot do is make it possible for every individual user to choose how many spiders they want to have on their screen.

removing that cap is a way to let the user choose, no one (or very few) will accidentally summon a hundred spiders, is there other way to kill/remove spiders? it would be funny to have a small bug-spray or a net, but i think that would be a bit complex and unnecessary, can you kill them by clicking?

Increasing the cap means that over time more and more spiders will wander in until the cap is reached.
There is no way to remove the cap as the component is currently coded.
And if there was no cap, you could theoretically crash a high-end machine with all the spiders that would show up.
I can change the setting to allow them to be killed by mousing /clicking but that would upset a few people. Itā€™s currently set to a no-kill state.

1 Like

i see, i didnā€™t think about the cap crashing a high-end machine ;-;
ty for the explanations

1 Like