Scared for nothing (InfraredTurbine)

Sup folks!
I’ve been kinda missing last days…

Basically my pc got kinda f#cked up, and had to buy some new parts for it, that are taking quite a while to arrive :'1

Here’s something I made on paper while this xD

I have an old and slow laptop to use while this, but using the drawing tablet on it it’s kinda painful, I’d rather wait until new parts arrive to return at working on arts and commissions again. Possible next thursday it’s all here I hope :d

Still open to commissions and so, but I’ll just start working on them as soon as the new parts arrive xD. Life without a proper pc has been really sad I’ve gotta say :1

62 Likes

Aww, little poopie guy! Someone tickle his tummy and see what he does.

Ugh, I hate when computers die. I missed an online event I was looking forward to when my laptop fan went out. Thankfully, it was still under warranty. Good luck on getting the party quickly!

3 Likes

Only a bad fluffy defends himself with the assertion that he is a good fluffy.

5 Likes

i hate looking at his little genitals

crush them

3 Likes

The hoof prints made me think someone ended him for some reason

3 Likes

I was thinking safety scissors.

3 Likes

Your shading on the paper version is great! I hope your parts arrive soon!

That fluffy has a guilty conscience, must have done something bad to be so scared.

2 Likes

but your brown? how can you be good if you are brown.

Sorry little guy does not compute, if i ask any fluffy in this neibourhood the majority will say you are a dummeh and a poopy babbeh, it is what it is :shrug:

2 Likes

You are so talented, your drawings are amazing, we are lucky to have you here, i wish someday to see you trying other stuff and beign able to live off of your art

2 Likes

Thank you <3 !!!

1 Like