Scared of the Cold Final (Not_A_Wise_Man)

29 Likes

Thanks for the story. A tragedy months in the making for this kid.

I forgot to mention this last comic, but that wall press thing was pretty inspired.

10 Likes

Now finish her off! She’s still at the door.

3 Likes

And save it from freezing to death?

6 Likes

What a pity.

Sunny will die never knowing what she did wrong.

But I do appreciate the irony of being left out in her absolute nightmare because of her actions. One often meets their destiny on the road they take to avoid it.

10 Likes

No, of course not! Chop it’s legs off. That’ll teach to return home from being thrown out.

3 Likes

Funny you say “chop its legs off”…

4 Likes

What you have an epilogue thought up?

3 Likes

Not an epilogue, a new story based around “cutting” legs off"

4 Likes

Legend. Great ending for a great comic! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Are the babies still jammed up her snatch? If they are, watch them fall out so she spends her last conscious moments screaming.

1 Like

They are. Also, in panel 3, middle left, I wanted the swallowed foal to pop out. The ending was either Sunny dying, freezing to death while clutching her broken and burnt by stomach acid foal, or this one.

3 Likes

I assume you photograph your drawings on a phone, there should be plenty of free apps available for contrast adjustment, such as Snapseed or the default “Photo” app on Android.

3 Likes

I find it kinda sad that sunny didn’t managed to conquer her fears, In her mind she was doing what she tought right to protect her childrens. But in truth she destroyed the hapiness she could have had because or her trauma.
Ironically she died the way she feared she’d finish.

2 Likes

<3

1 Like