Scared of the cold Part 1 (Noto_A_Wise_Man)

41 Likes

Darn. I might be rooting for these two since the fluffy managed to survive just long enough, and she’s apparently been taking good, responsible care of it.

5 Likes

Fluffies: Too Stupid for Ice Cream.

3 Likes

I can send you money for a pack of inking pens or some decent colors. Your art is pretty good.

3 Likes

Greatly appreciated but I wouldn’t know how to use either. I have an idea of what an inking pen is but surprisingly I’ve only used them for writing.

As for coloring my doodles, you can see “the story of watermelon”. It’s not very good. I have some painting markers laying around but I tried using them once and everything became a mess.

3 Likes

Inking pens are to trace over pencil once you have final linework. It makes black and white sketches much more distinctive.

Also, as far as color is concerned, not everything needs colored and you could just color the fluffies themselves for emphasis they way old black and white films had red painted in for things like lipstick.

1 Like

I don’t get it. Did he eat the ice cream and has an ice cream headache? Or did he see the ice cream stand and have PTSD flashbacks to his childhood of being cold?

1 Like

Saw the Snowflake and had a flashback.

2 Likes

Ah ok cool. Love your work btw.

2 Likes