Scary Baby by:Foxhoarder

48 Likes

Hm I wonder why some mummahs are scared of their babbehs

1 Like

Thats an alicorn

6 Likes

Fluffies can comprehend that there are fluffies that either have wings, horns or none of both. However, their minds cannot comprehend a fluffy that has both wings and a horn. So they label alicorns as monsters.

10 Likes

Hey Foxhoarder,

I’m a new fluffy fandom user and I’ve been working on Fluffspeak from reddit. Do you mind if I ask some questions for the next project I’m working on?

3 Likes

Sure thing! I’m glad to help. :blush:

3 Likes

At least she’s not rejecting it. There’s potential that she’ll get used to it

4 Likes

My project will be about the history of the fluffy fandom. I got a lot of info from the years 2015-2020, but not from 2012-2015.

a) Can you describe how the fandom was like before 2015?

b) Do early artists also agree that the fandom changed after abuse arose?

c) I’ve seen your previous works such as mentioning hellgremlins that arose and cause a dwindling fanbase to radically change. What in your opinion led to this change?

d) Did you notice any flaws of the booru that caused it’s reputation to sully?

You can be honest and I’ll take it to consideration. Also your works are neat and nostalgic.

3 Likes

a,b,c) The response to these grew so long that it was worth its own community post: History of the Fandom by:Foxhoarder

d) In my opinion the booru worked perfectly until posts started disappearing, but ultimately it was Guzziman’s incompetence and/or carelessness that ruined its reputation. Many users complained about the hostility - especially from anonymous posters - which was why it once had an option to disable anonymous comments from posts altogether. At some point the checkbox just disappeared, and Guzziman didn’t know how to enable it again.

But that was nothing compared to the disappearing comments, and later entire posts. First it was marked up as moderators being overeager to censor things, but when every post with Fluffycommissions tagged as artist disappeared, shit really hit the fan. It turned out there were old un-deactivated moderator accounts on the booru. Guzziman was banned for hacking - then unbanned when it was pointed out how anyone with hacking skills could easily spoof their IP address. But comments kept disappearing, and eventually Guzziman just shut down the booru altogether.

However, what turns this from a tragic tale of man over his head to one of malicious betrayal is that Guzziman closed the booru in the most destructive way he could. People had been offering help for him literally the same month, and he had assured them that everything was in order to keep the booru going for another year. If it wasn’t for a few cautious people creating archives of all the images there, 99% of all stories and pictures the fandom has ever produced would have been gone for good.

5 Likes

This answered my questions greatfully. It’s going to take a while but I’m separating the history by parts according to /trash/'s and some reddit’s timeline.

2010 - 2012 Before Booru
2012 - 2015 During Booru
2015 - 2018 Declining Booru
2018 - 2020 Death of Booru

I do appreciate the answers and keep posting your work. I’ll check in here from time to time.

3 Likes

What a good mother she is. Doing her maternal duty despite her apprehensions. Actual people would do well to learn from this one.

6 Likes

Awwww, someone should give that chromosomly challenged moronic shit-rat some pasta. She isn’t hurting her baby.

3 Likes