School Science Project. Part 4 By ArisenLeaf

“Fwuffy gonna get deez gains!”

59 Likes

She can’t feel The Grind, but The Grind can feel her…

6 Likes

I love that the forehead melting horn attachment method is not even an ugly memory to this thing now. Dum-de-dum. I always had a horn I guess.

7 Likes

I misread ‘bands’ as ‘hands’ and was like ‘What?’

1 Like

She’s only using 5% of her power now. Drop those bands and she’ll practically teleport.

4 Likes

I like the idea that a human wouldn’t even notice a difference but to other fluffies it’s like being a main character in Dragonball.

6 Likes

Yamcha when he realizes that even fluffies are stronger than him:

yamcha_s_suicide_theory__dbz_abridged_theory__by_tiffany_chan123_dawctrg-fullview

4 Likes

dark

1 Like

Now I’m wondering if a fluffy can be brought back from the brink of death with a senzu bean.

2 Likes

4af

Now there’s an idea…

1 Like

I can’t bring myself to tell her that it might not work out for her in a positive way.

Ok, i was skeptical about this project idea, but the end result is big wow for me.

As long as Uncle Ben and Bruce Wayne’s parents stay dead the senzu bean will work perfectly.

Mildly disappointed he did not take the Oscar Pistorius route.

Who?

1 Like

South African cyborg. Helped make the Olympics even more pointless.

Regular Olympics? Not Paralympics? Huh. I’m an adaptive athlete myself (many years of wheelchair basketball), but I could never hope to compete at that level. I wonder if anyone’s thought of a fluffy version of the Olympics or Paralympics?

2 Likes