School's Megaherd Invasion PT 2 (By Remarkable_Sue)

“Things are way more fun with friends.” Y/N takes out their phone and sends a text to a group message.

Y/N
Hey, fluffy invaded the school.

Gracie

Already know. Jesse was also throwing rocks at the windows to have them inside the school

Clayton

We’re at the sports store across town. We’ll be there soon.

Genevive

Do you want a specific tool? Hammer? Bat? Golf club? I’m getting you a snack too

Kurt

Gene, can i get some marshmallows?

Y/N
Thanks Gene.
No, I don’t want anything specific. Just be quick, don’t want the exterminators to have all the fun >:D

Clayton

Dam right! We’ll be quick!

Genevive

Sure, Kurt.

Hold tight, Y/N

Y/N got the attention of the guy who wants to kill fluffies. Y/N Learned his name was Angelo. Y/N and Angelo were let off the bus and they went all out. Angelo made a game with tape and paper.
“Like darts!” Angelo claimed. He picked up a fluffy and drop kicks it and it smashed intot he brick wall. Paper taped to the brick wall held numbers ranging from 1-20 in a circle. There’s a paper in the dead middle with 30 written on the paper.

Y/N, 35
Angelo, 75

“Haha! I won!”

“Huu… Huu… Fwuffy nu feew gud! Blurg!!” The fluffy Angelo kick survived the impact but vomited up its insides… Then died. Most of them died on impact with the wall. A car honks and the two look to find about 3 cars come and park in the lot.
“That looks fun! I’m next Angel!” Gracie yelled as she jumped out of the car once it parked. The excited blonde comes to Angelo and they continue the game. Y/N came to the black truck with Genevieve in it. She smiled and rolled down her window.
“Pick one of the tools. I have your snacks too.” Genevieve chirped happily.
“Thanks! Are you going to help? Which one’s yours?” Y/N asks. Genevieve shook her head.
“No, I’m staying in my truck. I’m not going to ruin my clothes.” Genevieve dissmisivly waved her hand to you and rolls her window back up. Y/N goes tot he back of Genevieve’s truck to see what she has brought.

Genevieve’s Tools!

#1 Wooden Bat
#2 Metal Bat
#3 Crowbar
#4 Shovel
#5 Golf club
#6 Claw hammer
#7 Sledge hammer

Y/N Chose…

5 Likes
  1. Sturdy, slight reach, and has utility
2 Likes

also 4, because you can cosplay as postal dude

3 Likes

The simple elegance of a claw hammer, to bludgeon or to puncture.

2 Likes

#4. A flat side to smash with and you can try to cut through when holding vertically. Also yeah it digs holes and you can carry things on it if balanced.

2 Likes
  1. crowbar. She is trained in the art of Gordon Freeman-fu
2 Likes

shovel to chop

1 Like

1 wooden bat

1 Like

Fluffies also mean a Free cheap pet.

also shovel.

1 Like
  1. A man chooses a slave obeys now would you kindly?
3 Likes

Gotta go 7 yes, its heavy and a bit unwieldy. But i can just imagine the SPLATTER a little shitrats skull makes when you get a full force downward swing on it. Lol