Scolding a smarty (Cmss for Mr_Owl) (InfraredTurbine)

Hi!
This one is from an old russian meme,a full text of someone scolding one with a huuuuge text xD

The text:

Text

I’ve overflown so much in my fucking cognition, as if I’d lived a hundred of trillions of billions of years on trillions and trillions of similar planets already, just like this Earth. I’ve comprehended this world completely and now I’m only searching for one thing here - peace, serenity, and this harmony of fusing with endless eternity, of contemplating the great fractal similitude and of all this wonderful total unity of being, endlessly eternal, no matter where you look, both endlessly small in the deep and endlessly big up above, you see? And here you are, once again, with your stuff, go continue your fuss. This is your way, your distribution, and your horizon of thinking, sensing and your own nature, which is disparately small compared to mine. I’m like an ancient man already, immortal or almost immortal, who’s been dwelling on this planet since its birth, when the Sun has barely formed as a star and this cloud of dust, after the explosion, when the sun ignited and the coacervates, the planets started to form. It’s as if I’ve lived for fucking five billion years and I know this whole world inside out. And here you are with your stuff. I don’t give a shit about your toughies, your bitch ass mares, your nummies, all your goods, you understand? I was an infinite multitude on this planet, and cooler than Caesar, and cooler than Hitler, and cooler than all the great ones, you know, and somewhere I was a complete and total piece of shit, even worse than here. I feel a lot of these states. Somewhere I was more like a plant, somewhere I was more like a bird, there, a worm, somewhere - just a clot of stone. This is all soul, you get me? It has facets of similitude that are completely diverse, an infinite variety. But you don’t understand this, so walk the fuck away. We seem to live in this world with different feelings and different aspirations, respectively, our place and our distribution are different. I wish you all the coolest toysies, and all the best mares to spread their legs in front of you, so you could fuck them until you turn blue or red, like the sunset Sun, and that you had the best riding fluffies, so could spread your jizz right from their back, and did everything that could come and not come into your head. If there are not enough ideas, contact me, I will offer you a hundred trillion for each of your ideas, how to do everything. And me, well, I’m just walking like an ancient man who’s seen eternity, who’s touched God and become godlike himself and sought this eternity, who resides in peace, serenity, harmony, grace, in this inmost bliss, involved in everything, that’s the whole difference between us, you see? And I’m coming to feast my eyes on the world, you get me? And you’re coming to overflow within your limits, that’s the whole difference. You don’t see this endless eternity, you don’t need it but at least you’re more active, like this dumbass woodpecker or an ant that’s very active on its own path, now that’s it. So come on, our paths here, of course, have facets of similitude, because all is one, but I understand you clearly and you probably don’t because I contain you in myself, your whole nature, it’s only a tiny grain of what’s contained inside me, you understand? So this is it, come on, roll away and I’ll go fucking enjoy this beautiful autumnal sunset on the banks of the warm southern river. That’s it! Go yank your plank and I’m setting the fuck off too.

A video of it:

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me any time here/reddit/discord :slight_smile: I’m also doing a summer sale on my commissions this month

Spoiler

Summer sale of illustrations gonna end July 30th xD

21 Likes

8 Likes

God whoever survive is a good listener :sweat_smile: some would just feed them some hard fast knuckle sandwich :joy:

5 Likes

The smarty commits suicide due to long smoke session just so it can end

5 Likes

Same feel

3 Likes