Scootafluff, Chapter 4 (by Shadysmarty)

Artist disappeared ages ago.

My point was that a number of people dog piled the artist for wanting to get paid.

1 Like

And they certainly aren’t around today

Oh, thanks for telling me.

Not sure why you keep telling me that. I joined the booru in 2017 and ShadySmarty was long gone by then.

And here you are today, the end of 2021, telling me again and again that ShadySmarty hasn’t been around for a long time.

Are you alright?

I don’t know if you’re just having a bad day, so I will temper my response, friend. But I was using the fact that you’re an oldfag to reinforce the fact that Shady is gone gone.

He hurt inside over that fact

1 Like

I’m hurt inside over many things

1 Like

:pensive:
/

1 Like

Gib robot hug bird bruh

2 Likes

It’s a shame Shady isn’t active any more, it’s incredible art although I’ve always find the story a bit confusing. It must be because I’ve never watched MLP pero Oculus’ explanation.

1 Like

Well interesting story, very wierd but interesting.

2 Likes

Scootafluff Continuation

I feel like Shadysmarty’s Scootafluff comic deserves a continuation and ending. We were all left hanging at the end of chapter 4. So, how did you all imagine it continuing? I remember it ended with Jezebel siccing her foals on Trixiefluff.

Jessibell had the wind knocked out of her by Twixie’s headbutt, her horn jabbing into the cannibal’s stomach, causing her to drop Scoots. Before the deranged cannibal could do anything, Twixie swiftly picked up Scoots and tried to make her escape again. The cannibal foals tried to give chase but they were not able to keep up with her.

‘Ou’ww be safe now, babbeh,’ Twixie thought as she frantically ran, only for a large shape to stand in her way. She skidded to a halt and her good eye stared up at Dashie.

“Ou hav dummeh,” Dashie growled. “Daddeh been wookin fow dummeh.”

Twixie turned and saw Jessibell grinning at her, licking her sharp teeth. Her foals also grinned, mouths watering, eager to dig their sharp teeth into Twixie’s fluffy flesh. Stuck between a rock and a hard place, Twixie needed to figure out a way to escape with Scoots. She could fight Jessibell but Dashie was bigger and stronger.

“Giv back speciaw fwiend or Jessibew nums ou!” Jessibell growled. Dashie looked ready to attack. She wanted to take Scoots back for her daddy but if Scoots died in the process, then that was fine by her too. “Smawty fwiend, get her! Giv bad fwiuffy foweva sweepies!”

Dashie huffed. She did not need any fluffy to tell her that. She remembered taking Twixie’s eye but now she would take her life. Dashie lunged at Twixie who quickly jumped out of the way. Dashie missed, barrelling into Jessibell. Both of them went tumbling as the foals all shrieked.

1 Like

Draw it and I’ll def read

Damn really wish this series was finished come back to it once in a while to read again great work really love the art

She’s or well he’s a micro dude it appears considering the babies are bigger then them