Sculpted a Carrot to show he's not dead this time... Or is he?! (Dragonixa)

I know I haven’t put out any Carrot comics in a while, but they are coming back soon :3 To make up for it, I made this cute little figurine of Carrot :heart: I’m no sculptor by any means, but it was still a cool project to make :stuck_out_tongue:

Stay tooned!
Wub you :heart:
Nixy UwU

... Something doesn't seem right.

It can’t be a Carrot creation without any death, can it?
So Discord peeps had decided his fate.
Time to DIE.

MUAHAHAHAHAH
cough
Uhum… Alright, that’s all folks! Shoo!

31 Likes

So CUTE! Though his little face cracks me up.
“Why, mummah. Why.”

11 Likes

I can’t wait for my kiddos to be old enough to use clay and like not eat it. This little guy is so stinkin’ cute!

4 Likes

I had to be so patient waiting till my niece could play with play-doh.
And now her kids play with it too.

3 Likes

My kiddos love when I draw them things but they also have the habit of destroying my creations so they’d probably smoosh my sculptures.

2 Likes

I still remember the look of awe when my niece needed to have a brown bunny for her science project and didn’t have the right color clay.
I started mixing it and showing her how colors combined and she was dumbstruck lol.

4 Likes

I kinda wanted to keep him in an unsquished form, but now I really like him squished ^w^ Gotta love art :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Somehow I get SNL vibes from this…
images (6)

2 Likes

Carrot caked…:joy:

2 Likes

He has no mouth and yet he wishes to scream

1 Like
1 Like

You have no idea how much you and @Virgil think alike xd

2 Likes

Well, normally he would… Just not this time xd

Horrifying, idnit?
:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Carrot has perished under the mighty, indifferent hand of its creator, what a horrible fate to be reborn anew only to be destroyed by a whim of power from those who stand above it, in an infinite cycle that will never end unless its god is merciful enough to gift the sweet release of the final death

3 Likes