Sea Fluffies

Sea fluffies.

Oh my love affair with Sea Fluffies.

Now, both Micro Breeds, and Aquatic breeds of Fluffies have always captured my attention. I haven’t the slightest clue why, but… Well, yeah. Still no clue why.
Regardless, I find myself rather melancholy at the idea of us having a relatively small selection of material regarding them. Considering that I may begin writing in the future, and drawing if I can figure out how to get my damned drawing pad working {as I hate taking photos of art}, I’d love some help with ideas! Actually, anyone who needs some help, feel free to take from here. Not like I’ve got a claim on anything.
Abuse is the most common I’ve seen, with sadbox and hugbox coming in next. So drop some ideas off!

As a side note though, let’s stick away from amputation of the flippers/fins. It’s good material and all, but I feel as if it’s become too predictable.

7 Likes

I think they’re interesting and I haven’t seen much of them this year, probably because of the server change we lost the original species artist….
Because the sea is so nasty an dangerous by itself I think that would be easy enough insp on its own, fluffy vs nature.
Are they allergic to fresh water? What happens if we throw them in lakes? Ponds? Fishbowls?
A beautiful proper aquarium is always nice to see but I’m sure they’re hard to get ahold of. Probably as cheap as goldfish.
I’m not good with water so I’d have no idea where to start with stories or ideas lol

2 Likes

Ah. You’ve got a good point there. Shame that the booru shut down IMO, so much good content stored there.
Regardless, it’s good to see the fresh vs salt water idea- something that a surprising amount of ppl forget.

2 Likes

imagine the fish farms for those fluffies or like those goldfish breeders the attempt for traits or mutations that affect seafluffy health or their care is hard cause they’re fragile as goldfish like don’t tap on the glass or they bolt and have a heart attack or break their neck hitting the glass irony even goldfishes scare them or they stress to death from the fishy monsta or the fact a fluffy make one heck of a dirty tank killing fish or harming their health!

3 Likes

LOOOOONG sea fluffies…
Poison spines….
Sharp teeth with unhooking jaws…
Also the tapping on the glass thing is so funny

3 Likes

pregnant males like seahorses

finding nemo opening Parental Death Scene but Significantly Worse

also mouth-brooding going as badly as it possibly could

3 Likes

I remember in The Life of Stud by Twist3e. The protagonist is a companion fluffy of a iconic pestcontroller.
They had to get rid of them from the lake Erie, I suppose.
Sea fluffies were bad for sea life because of their eatinh habits and shiting in the water so humans could not fishing enough fish for food.
Sea fluffies also built dams like beavers for haoosi.

So you can mix-up every kind of water living creature habits in sea fluffies.

I like the idea crossing them with micro fluffies. So I could just keep them in an aquarium.
They could be sold one by one in canned fluffy automatas.

There could be fresh and sea water version or they simply can live both and that’s it. (I personaly think they can live in both)

Basic, they could use their shit like sqiuds.

3 Likes

Oooo. Your idea of micros being sold as singles made me think of faires and carnivals. C:<

1 Like

Consider: A sea fluffy’s tragic love affair with a regular-ass fish. Not understanding why the fish doesn’t want to eat the lovingly collected seaweed it brings as gifts, presenting shiny baubles (like rusted locks idk) that don’t work either until it tries presenting the shiniest, prettiest thing ever which turns out to be a fish hook, secret spy mission as the fluffy now has to save its beloved from the evil fisherman who put the fish (alive) in his fish bucket, it’s prime sad-weird-maybehuggish-moronbox material.

Alternately, one of those kid’s fishing booths where you hook little candy bags onto the kids’ fake fishing lures behind a screen, and the candy bags are seafluffy-shaped, but the person in charge of the hooking is a sea fluffy and the “grand prize” is when the fluffy inevitably manages to hook itself by mistake. Enjoy your new pet, random child! (They probably have multiple sea fluffies available so they don’t have to close the booth the first time this happens.)

3 Likes

cutting leggies and flippers are boring now.
If you want draw abuse, better make psychical abuse content. Misery and deep despair is worstest than any body harm.

1 Like

Like others have said, breeding for certain traits and such, it could get even crazier then most fish, since fluffies are genetically created beings, they could have DNA from all sorts of creatures, which poses so many possibilities.

1 Like

You see now this just appears to be my mer person obsession phase.

1 Like

I’m so happy that someone else knows about mouth brooding :sob:

1 Like