Wow that was fast!

2 Likes

lmao the eggs aren’t even out of sight XD

3 Likes

Just how do these wet dummehs keep surviving

5 Likes

Well done!
Those poor eggies.
Imagine the foal run during hatching season, the carnage.

5 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Moronbox at its cutest, even if it doesn’t have the tag.

3 Likes

Very much this. They’re so adorable. And…so very VERY stupid.

4 Likes

Wait… Fluffies are mammals tho…

1 Like

I don’t think we can strictly say that they are mammals given the plethora of DNA that they have, and also, even if we do conclude their mammals there are mammals who lay eggs

2 Likes

Some fluffies are mostly mammal, some are more bird or fish or what have you. None are purely one thing, though.

3 Likes

Animals can and will leap onto food they think is easy to get. Try owning a cat and go to another room for a minute before it try to take it away.

1 Like

I’m kind of surprised that she didn’t lay them on a dinnerplate (or boiling water for that matter)

2 Likes

Turtles and ants… Just got to produce enough that live to reproduce. Of course, ants at least fight to protect their young, unlike this lady. XD

2 Likes

Quantity over quality. Lay so many eggs that predators can’t get them all, and hope at least some of the hatchlings reach the point where they have their own broods one day.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

I don’t know why I thought of a fried egg when I saw the image :0

1 Like

Probably cause they are just laying on top of the sand rather than buried… Those eggs are gonna cook regardless of any predator roaming in

1 Like

I hope the predators will be satisfied with the Sea Fluffy’s eggs, leaving sea turtle babies alone

5 Likes

No by "fast’ i meant i saw when thisbwas commissioned in chat and then like hours later BOOM this was posted like wow that was pretty damn fast

1 Like