Sea Meeting (by Labcoat)

Drew some sea fluffs then had the thought. What would a Micro-sea fluff look like? I wanted them to be different than normal sea fluffs, for some reason, so I ended up replacing the back legs with a tail. I don’t know how I feel about them yet, oh well.
How do you feel about it? What about sea fluffs in general?

66 Likes

Love the fins and frills (that’s not the right word but you get the idea) on all your sea fluffs!

5 Likes

Out of all the fluffy subspecies, micros, sea fluffies and river fluffies are my favorites and ones I might use in fiction.

I love the scared microseafluffy trying to hide from the bigger ones.

4 Likes

River fluffs? Had to look those up, very cute. I can see why they are a favorite. Micros have always been my favorite subspecies. Though sea fluffs are quickly rising up the list.

2 Likes

As far as I know there’s only that one image of a River Fluffy. And they are adorable.

And Micros have great opportunities for both hugbox and abuse content. As do Sea Fluffies. So damn versatile.

2 Likes

More seafluff content is always welcome, microfluff too! I like the idea that feral seafluffs are less likely to come into contact with humans so they’re even more excited by the prospect of meeting one, especially if they can only communicate with them above water.

This way if a human does some mean stuff to them, they can’t articulate their emotions correctly.

2 Likes

It’s a nice concept. And a neat picture overall.

2 Likes

Baby in the bottle got the message.

1 Like

What a great picture! You’ve done a lot of them recently Labcoat, all top notch stuff too!

Also, bottle babbeh is right, no more bad poopies ever again.

3 Likes

i dont know how but i would love the idea that the sea fluffs would manage to get some kind of nummies into the bottle keeping him alive but not able to leave the bottle

Poopies and peepees being a issue, and the lonliness of having to watch the seafluffs all give huggies and have babbehs while he is stuck in his bottle, gradulary getting bigger and bigger as he grows making his bottle smaller and smaller

1 Like

I consider sea fluffies to be a welcome addition to the wonderful and varied world of fluffy pony.
Personally i wouldn’t mind seeing more variants of sea fluffies.

1 Like