Second child incoming [ Art by Kathi ]

New adopted fluff from @Eded_ted, _I’m thinking Duke for the funky and oddly buff fluffy. Will he be toning down with me? Yes, poor bastard looks like he got injected with a shit ton of drugs to be so b e e f y

And Peanut will forever be carried wherever I go, sorry but my baby deserves to see the world first hand.

26 Likes

Is Peanut bleeping? Please say yes. :grin:

6 Likes

What a Chad. The one in the harness is adorable too.

7 Likes

Yes he IS bleeping!

5 Likes

Peanut am tawwest fwuffy! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

That is amazing and I need that in my life, thank you.

Also, is it just me or does Chad/Duke look like he likes to kick it in Dom-Daddy BDSM gear around the house?

3 Likes

Lolol, you’re welcome.

Annd Duke is just happy to be getting outta the house, even if it is into the company’s workplace. But God, BDSM FLUFFY w h y

3 Likes

I’m sorry, I keep have random ass trains of thought all day.

I’ve been asking myself “Why am I like this” unironically all day.

2 Likes

It’s fine omfg, but that could very well be a thing with the human-fuckable fluffies I saw before.

3 Likes

Oh god, right. The fuckffies.

4 Likes

“Hewwo, fwuffy name am Duke but mommeh cawws fwuffy Weatheh-Daddy.”

I’ll just see myself out now, thank you all for your time.

3 Likes

YEAH THEM
I forgot what they were called the horror kgnda

3 Likes

Oh my God, aURIX
You had m u r d e r e d me
with text

2 Likes

“Duke, quick! Help me with the body”

“NO! Not like -THAT-!”

2 Likes

How does one label their comments in a post as “controversial”? Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

I don’t know but I can’t stop laughing oh my god

1 Like

Name the buff fluff Jojo or Ricardo, and teach him how to flex

1 Like

Teaching him to flex would be interesting.

2 Likes

Now I imagine a weirdbox where a herd invades his turf, and to defend it, he flexes. He flexes so hard that the toughies begin to flex with him, and the herd is intimidated by the power of the flex. Soon, the entire herd is flexing, and he gets more macho, and the flexing power gets so strong that he repels the herd with one final flex.

2 Likes

All I can picture is Aaron from Undertale now, flex so hard he goes off, that’s Duke in a flexing contest.

2 Likes