Secure anonymous commissioning?

I read a lot about how online banking is safe but also dangerous. I do not know any more what is true on it.

how about gift cards , a million scammers can be wrong

2 Likes

I think the simplest way may be to pay in trade if you find a willing artist.

If somebody were to provide art in exchange for some kind of goods, that could work really well.

Snacks, comics, , items unique to Hungary. If anybody asks what you are sending and why, you can tell them honestly that you are sharing Hungarian culture with a friend over seas.

Also, depending upon what you want commissioned, there’s a number of us here that would do simple work for free. Can you share more detail?

Machine translation of the above for easy reading. I hope this isn’t a rules violation.

Azt hiszem, a legegyszerƱbb mĂłdja lehet a kereskedelemben törtĂ©nƑ fizetĂ©s, ha talĂĄl egy kĂ©szsĂ©ges mƱvĂ©szt.

Ha valaki mƱvészetet adna valamiféle javakért cserébe, az nagyon jól mƱködhetne.

Snackek, kĂ©pregĂ©nyek, , MagyarorszĂĄgon egyedĂŒlĂĄllĂł tĂĄrgyak. Ha valaki megkĂ©rdezi, hogy mit Ă©s miĂ©rt kĂŒld, akkor ƑszintĂ©n megmondhatja, hogy a magyar kultĂșrĂĄt megosztja egy barĂĄtjĂĄval a tengeren tĂșl.

EzenkĂ­vĂŒl attĂłl fĂŒggƑen, hogy mit szeretne megbĂ­zni, szĂĄmosan vagyunk itt, akik egyszerƱ munkĂĄt vĂ©geznĂ©nek ingyen. MegosztanĂĄd rĂ©szletesebben?

2 Likes

I’m very sorry to hear it. I hope you are able to find a workable solution.

1 Like

See, that’s the shitty thing about small towns. Word travels fast. In a big city, you can blend in, and be just another face in the crowd.

I too hope you can find a solution. If you can find a way to get paid for commissions, my suggestion is saving up to emigrate somewhere more tolerant. Might not sound very patriotic, but why love a country that hates you and everyone like you?

1 Like

I’d suggest Paypal but the name is usually revealed. In my country doesn’t apply anymore but in most countries specially Europe you can keep your balance online so you can spend and receive money without your bank actually knowing. A way to maybe fix this is by using a third-party site to get payment and pay like Ko-Fi. For what I know it doesn’t reveal your Paypal info like name, that way you’d get founds through paypal without name revealed and asumming you are not forced to withdrawl from your account to your bank you have that money there available for spend too.

I’ve also heard of people using Binance or some crypto exchange to send money, but I have no idea how that works, tho.

Fluffcoin? Please tell me that isn’t already a thing.

2 Likes

I have zero idea on how cryptos work, so I don’t know if that’s a thing.

You buy them, and then the French guy goes “'e bought? DOOMP EET.” and then you post pink Wojaks.

That’s how it usually works.

Thank you for the translation, it helps. My main thing is that I commissioned Letrune before and she mentioned that my name and all is visible on the receipt so I should figure out something secure.

That is one thing I am trying to do.

I am not trusting crypto because some dude in the village lost all the money on it and more. Last time the police had to show up because he did not wanted to give up the car and stabbed a debt collector.

I had an ask for Letrune and she said that she just asks a trustworthy friend to work as a sort of middle ground. Do you guys think that is a good idea?

No.
If you really need to jump through this many hoops to ensure anonymity because your personal safety might be at risk then it’s best not to bother with it at all.

1 Like

Make a Revolut account

1 Like

I guess then I just collect to leave this place. A city may be better anyways.

Ask for free art.

Plenty of good artists take free requests. Some are actually skilled by conventional measure.

Without getting in to Hungarian politics, yes, I think getting to a city would be your best option to make life better in a lot of ways.

Austria or Croatia might be even better in the long term.

Machine translation.

AnĂ©lkĂŒl, hogy belemennĂ©nk a magyar politikĂĄba, igen, szerintem egy vĂĄrosba jutĂĄs lenne a legjobb megoldĂĄs az Ă©let sok szempontbĂłl jobbĂĄ tĂ©telĂ©re.

Ausztria vagy HorvĂĄtorszĂĄg hosszĂș tĂĄvon mĂ©g jobb lehet.

1 Like

Monero (XMR) crypto is one of the most secure anonymous ways.

I can not speak any languages besides Hungarian.