20 Likes

You might want to look into an “anthro” tag for yon
“Stronghooves Studmuffin” yonder.
Just sayin.

1 Like

No

2 Likes

Sorry if I offended.

And then all the other fluffies make their own identical OC donut steels, and a big fight ensues over who’s ripping off who, and they all point out various minor differences that make THEIR OC the most OC and not stolen at all, and then somehow it ends up with all the fluffs RPing together.

Also due to a misread I was temporarily confused about whether Blue Stronghoofsies was a male mom, which would be one heck of a character trait.

3 Likes

I used to be a part of a writing community and this just gave me some flashbacks. Never again.

3 Likes

Nah you didn’t offend me, you simply made a statement I disagreed with. Happens to me all the time, especially with a certain monocular writer. Feel free to do it some more, though be aware I’ll probably keep disagreeing :frowning:

1 Like

I just didn’t want you to catch heat from anthro-H8’rs who might not understand.
:shrug:

1 Like

the anthro here is merely an imagination. what is the point of hating something that’s not even real?

3 Likes

monocular writer

images

1 Like

I don’t. However, with other ppl who knows?

1 Like

i AM talking about other ppl. the point antho haters make is that in-universe anthros break the immersion of the fluffy world only to add some horny to the mix. this one can’t break the immersion because it was never real in the first place

3 Likes

It’s fun

2 Likes

OIC.

2 Likes

It’s fine, if anyone bothers me I will simply kill them, and the dust of their bodies will grieve me no longer. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:wink:

download (1)

1 Like