Selfish Choices 4: Foals 8 and 3 endings (Cmss by DivingGamer0) (InfraredTurbine)

Perfection.

1 Like

Owners are dumb sometime.

2 Likes

So, I’m pretty sure the owner is just… a dumbass, and assumed both of them were smarties. >:o

I don’t know why the owner mistook the blue one as a smarty as well.
I mean, it was obvious that it was afraid and didn’t do any better. So why punish him as well? I don’t understand. :o

But the red smarty, hell yeah. I will murder and torment the fuck out of the red one. But no, that red one got the easy way out.

2 Likes

That decapitation was brutal, was half-expecting the mare to like the dumb one since it has nice colors.

Lot of microfluffs they’re more common

1 Like

It’s only on a re-read I realized the “toy fluffy” was from selfish choices 3. Love the continuity of this hellscape.

3 Likes

I love how they give no fucks after seeing the little shit get its head ripped off lol

Oh boy what a pair of happy endings and beautiful lessons!.

I love how the smarty brother abuses the sensitive/derpy brother. Seeing that mentally deficient monster chirping, peeping and crying helplessly after being terrorized is wonderful, I don’t know why but I love seeing those sensitive foals suffer in many ways. I also like how the smarty got what he deserved! rejected by the mummah, kicked away to the curve and then ripped apart by the owner to teach the other foals a lesson. I hope they don’t learn it, heh. And lastly, the derpy brother’s faith? exquisite! pillowed in the most painful way, degraded to litter box pal, forced to eat shit all the while crying, peeping, chirping and suffering untiol it’s mind broke. God I love these kind of endings! hopefuly when that derpy litter pal box grows he’ll be turned into an enfie pal too. Hahaha.

2 Likes

His Mom is gonna haunt his son’s house, be better start praying for what he did to SBS foal