Selfish Choices 4: Foals 8 and 3 endings (Cmss by DivingGamer0) (InfraredTurbine)

Sup!
Two endings at once, for Selfish choices 4: Foal 8 and 3.
It took me some time to make, hope you like it :v

Commissioned by DivingGamer0

For those who hated the SBS foal, here’s an ending you’ve waited for xD

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

148 Likes

Another great commission by divinggamer0, and great drawing by yourself. Very enjoyable for me

8 Likes

Somehow the Smarty got a quicker, cleaner death than the mentally ill one.

But I supposed it’s easier to train the mentally weak into acceptance than an egotistical prick.

Such is the painful lives of Fluffies.

28 Likes

Double whammy goodness

4 Likes

Get them used to litterpals when they are young, prepare them for life as a fluffy!

4 Likes

When the function has Miwkies
Screenshot_20230216-135456~2

14 Likes

lmao

Get fucked.

4 Likes

Really irritates me how these owners don’t notice obvious bullies or smarties, but he at least got what was coming to him. Although I feel like it was too quick of a death considering what he really deserved. Wish the mare had a chance to really impress upon the smarty that he’s a bad baby, maybe with a twist of irony that she ends up loving the sensetibe babbeh or something and protects him, crushing the smarty and taking away his punching bag.

15 Likes

Ya know the smarty mentioning cookies made me realize something. I hate smarties and bestest babbehs so bad because they remind me specifically of fuckin Angelica from Rugrats. I remember being a kid and wanting to cave that bitches skull in.

10 Likes

Angelica was such a bitch cause her parents spoiled her the most they could xD

3 Likes

Hopefully there is some milk diarrhea thrown in there for Litter-Pal Jr.'s benefit. You know, as a treat.

1 Like

What happened to cause that guy to off and litter-pal his mom’s fluffies? I thought one of the general rules of abuse is that other people’s fluffies are off limits.

I would have a hard time visiting my mom and bullshitting on how things are going if I did that.

3 Likes

Awesome work as usual! :ahahaha:

1 Like

Well the sad part is, the smarty who was the bratty shitrat got a fast death. That the other didn’t get what he deserved.

Honestly the other deserved better or the fast death and the shit smarty foal deserved the litter pal life.

3 Likes

Well, he did only “publicly” decapitate one of them, French revolution-style :wink:
& ( in most headcanons ) it is not merely a gentleman`s ( as we abusers invariably are! ) agreement, but the law. Property damage is property damage. & now, they have become the sons property.
But yes, wondered the same - especially as he seems to care for his own mare, bow ribbon & so on. Suspect he considers both fluffs “defective”, & his mother too non compos mentis to make proper use of them.

3 Likes

Ah, I’m in love all over again. Thank you so much for this gift! My birthday will be soon and I’m scared about it so this made my day uwu💖

God I’m twisted o3o

2 Likes

Wasn’t the special baby syndrom fluffy (03) also an alicorn? And it shouldn’t be able to walk.
Oh well, doesn’t matter. What matters is that the sbs foal suffers for as long as possible.

2 Likes

Although I do wonder what the boy’s mother is going to think once she gets out of intensive care.

3 Likes

It is funny how the human doesn’t want bad fluffies or smarties, yet allows it in his own mare

3 Likes

This is fantastic. I want to see more about toy-fluffies

1 Like