Selfish Choices 7 - Foal 04 ending - (Cmss for BFM101) (InfraredTurbine)

Maybe he should have learned to take his chance when he could…
Ungrateful little shit

Ending made for @BFM101 from Selfish choices 7.

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me! :wink:

138 Likes

Former bestesh, used to being licked clean, wears a nappy.

Honestly a lot of avenues Nimbus the Nimrod could’ve gone down, but watching him be the architect of his own destruction just made the most sense for a sad but acceptable ending.

I like to imagine the owner wondering where Nimbus has disappeared to, and the mare who can likely smell the stench of his overflowing shit just stating that she hasn’t seen the ungrateful little bastard all morning.

39 Likes

I always loved your work, man. Keep up the great job.

8 Likes

Absolutely amazing, he could have had it all and only when it was too late and he was near death did he realize he had everything and threw it all away especially when many foals never get the chance at having a new mother, truly the result of his own ungratefulness.

6 Likes

Fucked around :white_check_mark:
Found out :white_check_mark:

12 Likes

4 Likes

Was his wings bitten off in the attack? Also Karma can be cruel to bestests and show it what it messed up snd lost.

4 Likes

Thats sadly hard part on spoiled brats his issue ONLY recognized his own mother is the last nail to his idiocy. Guess he will be discovered as a mummified corpse in the future.

4 Likes

I don’t know how the owner can’t smell where he is already. That would just REEK.

5 Likes

I mean how often do you check or smell underneath or behind your refrigerator?

5 Likes

tbh I forgot to add them in lines :d
thanks for noticing, I’ll re add them :v

Fixed

1 Like

I’m just glad the infertile mare got a foal

4 Likes

All he had to do was stop being a bitch

2 Likes

Fuck around and find out shit rat

1 Like

CHEH !

1 Like

I hope he dies nice and slow. I want him to see the night time fluff pile and feeding of Skittles before he expires.

4 Likes

Sic semper bestest babbehs.

1 Like

Ironically, its rancid smell will make its owner hate it even more, and it will not be able to rest in peace after its death

2 Likes

ohhhhh i love this, pride cometh before the fall. ah love this SHIT!
Keep it up please!

2 Likes

I like to think for extra pain points the mare knows hes under the fridge, but because Nimbus rejected her and was a little piss boi she isnt telling the owner that hes there, occasionally walking over the fridge and feeding her new babbeh and giving it hugs and wub so Nimbus can see.

You made your bed now lie in it my guy :shrug:

6 Likes