Selfish Choices 8 - Rejects Version (InfraredTurbine)

Are you the companion edition to Soundtracks For The Blind?

1 Like

o_o

GIVE THEM HUGBOX ENDINGS - THEYā€™VE ALREADY HAD ENOUGH ABUSE AS IT IS.

(And I do mean of that - each one already looks like theyā€™re victims enough as it is from your works my dude. Just give them a break for once, and let them be happy.)

2 Likes

honestly a bit of a challenge to think of a proper abuse or sadbox ending for them considering how much their lives already suck so much, really are the most pathetic bunch of fluffies especially with some of them hating the prosthetics they have when other fluffies would love to have them, truly amazing work at encapsulating the sheer despair of the situation of these foals (excluding the brown one since I donā€™t think it can even comprehend the situation it is in), luckily for them (or unlucky if they donā€™t get a good ending) this seems to be a no kill shelter they are at

1 Like

Iā€™ll leave it up to ppl who adopt them, letā€™s see their verdict xD

1 Like

fluffy

ā€œenough abuseā€

doesnotcompute.pcx

1 Like

Indeed. Iā€™m glad someone noticed the Swans reference on my username

1 Like

Iā€™d say ppl didnā€™t like this version very much

I should start killing them in about 2 or 3 weeks if they donā€™t get adopted

1 Like

Nah I really love 1 2 and 6, the economy is just terrible rn

That being said, if they were not only handicapped but extremely happy and optimistic I would be really wanting to abuse them

1 Like

Do it faggot

1 Like

2 finished
5 to go

I require Nascar.

1 Like

He will not be that.

1 Like

Well someone was gonna have to get the abuse end of the stick eventually

1 Like

He will be cared for as one would care for any piece of medical equipment for a cherished and legless companion.

1 Like

originally one of the ideaā€™s I thought of was having Nascar lose his front legs and be turned into an RC Foal Car and driven across a busy road, a large part because he whined about having a wheelchair when other foals would probably want to have it

1 Like

Just saw Bionic Batfluffy/Punisherfluffy. Iā€™ll be eating my hat.

1 Like

4 to go

nice, Nascar managed to get adopted

1 Like

Donā€™t be too happy for him, heā€™s gonna be a working fluffy.

1 Like