Selfish Choices 8 - Rejects Version (InfraredTurbine)

8th Version!

I had this project pre-made for some weeks, but I still had to color it, today while working on other stuff, I decided to color it, and ended up finishing it. I planned to launch it around Oct 10th, but since it’s finished, I guess it’s alright to post it now ^^
Yep, there’s an ending left for Selfish choices 7, that I’ll be posting it probably tomorrow.

The rules are the same as the first version, if you missed any, you can find them here:
1st Edition / 2nd Edition / 3rd Edition / 4th Edition / 5th Edition / 6th Edition ; 7th Edition ;

- Backstory:

These foals here are the reject of the reject. After being given a “NO” in this shelter, for foals found on the streets, their caretakers decided to separate them in this box, with a super promotion: Adopt a rejected foal and take 1 bag of kibbles for it for free!
Desperate situations, require desperate measures, you know…

- As mentioned before, no enfing or rape! -

• Available foals in green colors green colors , adopted foals in Gray colors :

Each foal is 27$ (usd) . When buying it, you are given ownership over it, and a commission, showing its ending, like what happened to it after it was adopted. All in colors, with a background and a text over the picture explaining it. As usual it’s a single pannel showing the ending.

Foal 1: Earthie. Found on the streets abbandoned. Probably it lost its mother due to a dog or another animal attack, cause we had to take it to the vet and unfortunatelly have 2 legs removed. It just can’t accept it and keeps saying how its “fawse weggies” are “ugly” all the time. It’s name is Sunshine;

Foal 2: Earthie. Found on the streets, together with foal Nº 1. Probably it was attacked by an animal, so we had to have all its legs removed. He keeps trying to walk all the time, but whenever he falls, he cries for a whole day about it. It’s sad all the time since it arrived. Its name is Lemonade;

Foal 3: Pegasus. Taken from a really abusive stray fluffy family, this foal was being stepped on by its mother. We could save its life, but unfortunatelly it lost its two front legs and the whole tail to the bone. It keeps trying to dance all the time, what may be the cause its mother tried to step on it, due to thinking it was a “munsta” babbeh. Its name is Little Banana;

Foal 4: Earthie. This foal has been in this shelter for some good weeks and nobody wanna adopt it. It looks like it is derped, but we don’t know if it was an abuser job, or if it was born like that, we just found it in the middle of the street a certain day, almost being run by some cars. Its name is Cloudy;

Foal 5: Earthie. Found inside a trash can, this foal was a big surprise for us at the shelter. It has a really beautiful color, but the name it’s considered an “ugly” color for some collectors, and it’s probably the reason it was found inside a trash can. Due to some infections of the trash, it had to have a leg removed, some patches on fur that don’t grow back anymore, and it’s blind of one eye. Its name is Beetroot;

Foal 6: Alicorn. This little foal here was found in the middle of the street, after being run by a car. It was so lucky that we could save it, but unfortunatelly it lost its legs and an eye. We managed to give him a tiny wheelchair, but it hates it so much and keep begging all the visitors to remove it from him all the time. Its name is Nascar

Foal 7: Unicorn. Found similar to what happened to foal Nº 3. Its family probably tried to kill and leave it behind, but our staff was able to save it! It lost all its legs in the process and has an overgrowing syndrome, that makes its fur and horn grow way more than normal for fluffies. We had to nurse it since even our mares at the shelter reject it and call it monster all the time. Its name is Unicorn

If you have interest in commissioning an ending for any of these foals, please send me a pm here or on discord ( Matt__#9892 )

Personal Disclaimer:

As I always like to remenber: this whole idea was proudly created together with Depresso (RandomAirPeople).
Feel free to ask questions about them if you want to. Please note that in some cases I didn’t mention their sex, so if you’re commissioning an ending for them, it’s up to you to decide :slight_smile:
Hope you all enjoy this 8th edition!

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to pm me! :wink:

54 Likes

Sweet new Selfish Choices, this time with rejects, I love how Selfish Choices evolved into being a shelter trying to have the foals adopted along with descriptions for each of them as the Shelter giving descriptions of the foals for customers

9 Likes

Wake up babe, new Selfish Choices just dropped

7 Likes

It’s the same shelter from The folly of hope ^^
I plan to show more about this shelter in the future

5 Likes

oh I love that detail, they really do try and help every fluffy out there no matter the temperament or condition they are in, I enjoy when the shelters actually care about the fluffies

7 Likes

Shit. Normally I like seeing who gets abused, but I actually feel bad about this one.

Hopefully it’s not like that last one where everyone got abused. It’s more fun not knowing. I hope Nascar becomes a happy and famous fluffy racer.

2 Likes

Man, I’d love to take the green alicorn with no legs, but too bad I’m broke. :pensive:

3 Likes

God… this is the saddest, most pathetic bunch of fluffies I’ve ever seen.

Amazing work as usual.

2 Likes

Yes yes yes, this will be sooooo brutal

2 Likes

Well at least they’re trying to keep the fluffies alive and help them find new homes.

1 Like

Okay prediction time (i dont think ive got a 100% yet)

1. Hugbox-Ish (Colors are quite nice he might get lucky)
  2. Hugbox
  3. Abusebox
  4. Abusebox
  5. Abusebox
  6. Hugbox
  7. Very Abusebox (theres only one place that horn is going, i know this community)
1 Like

At this point this is just katawa shoujo, but with fluffy ponies :ahahaha:

2 Likes

Damn, life really fucked these foals in the ass. If anyone can write a hugbox ending for any one of them that doesn’t feel forced, I’ll eat my hat.
(Well, except Cloudy/Foal 4. He doesn’t seem cognizant enough to know how fucked he is.)

´wait, not everyone got abuse endings in the last one

Oh goodness me, you really are lining them up for some real misery (or extreme hugboxing) with this collection, ain’tcha?

1 Like

You know, you could make a sorta hugbox or neutral ending for Foal no.7, you could give it the basic fluffy necessities and instead of a ball or blocks, give it bubblewrap to pop with its horn.

On a side note you could regularly shave its horn like trimming toe/fingernails and regularly shave it to an extent and sell the shavings for wig donations.

1 Like

Someone was gonna buy an abusing ending for it, but I guess the person gave up xD

1 Like

I feel like Cloudy is like Mr.Gumby from Monty Python, it’s face just says “My brain hurts!”

1 Like

You’re right, i just remembered the brown foal. And the yellow one just got a haopy ending.

I know he was a smarty, but i kinda hoped he’d get a hugbox ending, and im shocked to see i was appearantly not the only one.

1 Like

Considering picking up one of these guys when I get paid tomorrow. Surprised they haven’t already sold.

1 Like