- Selfish Choices : 6 - (InfraredTurbine)

Sup ppl from all over the community!
Here comes Selfish choices 6!

The rules are the same as the first version, if you missed any, you can find them here:
1st Edition / 2nd Edition / 3rd Edition / 4th Edition / 5th Edition ;

• Backstory:

A fluffypile was found in the woods, near a public park. It had about 10-12 foals in it. Probably their parents were killed, or maybe they were just abbandoned ? Who knows… After being taken to a shelter in order to be adopted, unfortunatelly to their bad conditions, only 6 survived. They live now inside this shelter, waiting for someone to give them a warm and full of love home!

As mentioned before no enfing or rape; thanks !
Available foals in green colors green colors , adopted foals in Gray colors :

Each foal is 26$ (usd) . When buying it, you are given ownership over it, and a commission, showing its ending, like what happened to it after it was adopted. All in colors, with a background and a text over the picture explaining it. As usual it’s a single pannel showing the ending, unless you wanna have something more sophisticated like more pannels and etc, come and we talk about it xD;

Foal 1: Pillowed Alicorn due to some infections. Has only one eye and cries a lot for being bullied from other fluffies. It is called “pirate” by some staff;

Foal 2: Earthie smarty. Likes to steal food from others and hates to use litterbox. Its name is Blueberry;

Foal 3: Earthie smarty. It is smaller for its age. Probably was born with a Equine Dwarfism, and will stay in this size even in adulthood. Hates to be hugged but likes to play in the grass with people. Its name is Happy little coal;

Foal 4: Pegasus. Loves to gib huggies and keeps arguing with others if it has to share its stuffed friend. It was born with a loose bladder, so it is adviced to wear a diaper. Too bad it hates using it, since other foals make bullying of it using that… It’s name is Bubbles

Foal 5: My favorite here… I mean cough cough, Earthie and born with a “needy syndrome”. It needs to be “glued” to a stuffed friend all the time to feel safe, or something else like other fluffies around. It cries even to the smallest noises ever. Its name is Puffy Cheeks

Foal 6: Pegasus. Sleeps most part of the day. The idea of being adopted doesn’t even bother it, since it just wanna be sleeping all the time. It only gets up to eat some kibbles and lay down again, sometimes even over kibbles, so it would have some extra kibble for later. Its name is Agate

If you have interest in commissioning an ending for any of these foals, please send me a pm here or on discord ( Matt__#9892 )

Personal Disclaimer:

As I always like to remenber: this whole idea was proudly created together with Depresso (RandomAirPeople).
Feel free to ask questions about them if you want to. Please note I didn’t mention their sex, so if you’re commissioning an ending for them, it’s up to you to decide :slight_smile:
Hope you all enjoy this 6th edition!

I’m planing and saving som munnies to buy one of those tablets that come with one of those overpriced pens, so I can work on drawings and so on even in my free time when I’m out of home (I spend most part of day out of home) so Selfish choices 6 could help with that.
What I’m aiming for is a galaxy tab s6, It’s not THAAAAT expensive. If you have one of these, plz do tell your experience with it for drawing :slight_smile:
Every end of year when I travel to see family, I have to take all the stuff to draw, so if this tablet doesn’t suck, it will help me a lot to keep drawing through December and January :V

For Commissions, Illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me any time!!

59 Likes

It took me solid 30-40 minutes to write and “code” all this text with all these colors xD
ooooooff!

me:

18 Likes

Lazy baby

3 Likes

That is a super lazy baby honestly sounds like he has a condition but at the same time that is super adorable and I kind of love him

7 Likes

I kind of want to grab the mini black one he seems like a good training baby for Luna to help show she can be a good mom with Midnight.
And maybe used as a stud when older or if he stays foal sized put him in with some micros or let Midnight have a snack.
Which also is a hint to his fate.

7 Likes

question, say hypothetically foal 5 was given to a mother fluffy to take care of, would he still be glued to the stufie or would he become attached to his new mother?

4 Likes

anything that the person who adopted it decides, would be canon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn I want pink babbeh to starve while they watch the other get to eat all that the want.

5 Likes

A poopie with a stuffie freind.

REEEEEEE does not compute! not allowed if its not made of poopies its a abomination make it stop! how dare he fall out of line take it away! :scream: give it to 4 and give 5 a poop pile or a good beating,

BE BROWN ALWAYS FROWN

6 is a sleepy boi if its not squeeling out demands thats a net positive hopefully he gets a good ending :slight_smile:

4 Likes

new Selfish Choices just dropped

2 Likes

Fffffff. I low key want the sleepy one but I’m so bad at actually doing anything with my adoptees. Lol. He’s so fuckin cute tho!!

1 Like

I’m sad I have no fun money left this month. I have ideas for Pirate! Great story behind them and I can’t wait to see their fates!

2 Likes

How much is it for a commission

2 Likes

26$ via Paypal

1 Like

3 and 5 taken

1 Like

Oh I love selfish choices, Foal 5 with constantly needing the stuffed friend is a recipe for disaster, would be hilarious if somebody adopted the stuffy friend instead, gonna be good to see what happens to it when adopted, I might even adopt a foal myself this time around

3 Likes

Or turn him into a biotoy. Paralysing them, removing their tongue, neuter them or not (again paralysed but they still might get enf itches) may or not remove their eyes or stitch them shut (thats optional but unnecessary) and give them to another foal or fluffy as a sort of living stuffy friend

1 Like

someone already commissioned exactly that to be honest

1 Like

Omg i was honestly specuating :laughing: what are the odds? lol

Edit: ngl I mixed up 4 and 5 cuz very similar and the needy one sounded fitting for the same thing i think

2 Likes

That was indeed the ending of foal #2 in Selfish Choices 3

1 Like