Selfish choices 9 - Christmas Leftouts (InfraredTurbine)

So, It’s finally here!
9th Version! :V

Selfish choices 9: Christmas Leftout

The rules are the same as the first version, if you missed any, you can find them here:
1st Edition / 2nd Edition / 3rd Edition / 4th Edition / 5th Edition / 6th Edition ; 7th Edition ;
8th Version /

- Backstory:

These foals, now being inside a trashcan, once were in a beautiful (maybe not) part of Christmas. Some were used for people to make their houses more beautiful, some were used as a decoration of their front yards, and some just had the bad luck to be found by crazy store owners, who would want to sell some “christmas fluffy stuff” or this kind of weird stuff. Glued little santa claus hats, glued fake reindeer horns, glued eyes, amputation… you name it. People got all mad as they could so they could use these foals, once stray fluffies, to be used in some kind of decoration.
Now christmas is over, their fate lies in this topic. They’re not useful anymore… Maybe ?

- As mentioned before, no enfing or rape! -

• Available foals in green colors green colors , adopted foals in Gray colors :
  • Each foal is 32$ (usd) . When buying it, you are given ownership over it, and a commission, showing its ending, like what happened to it after it was adopted. All in colors, with a background and a text over the picture explaining it. As usual it’s a huge pannel showing the ending. ^^

Colors:
Green: Available
Gray: Adopted

Foal 1: Earthie. SBS foal. It was taken away from his mummah from a an alley. Not that she cared much since she was sleeping when it was taken. This foal here was being used as christmas decoration on top of a fireplace and had some reindeer horns glued to its mane. Due to crying all the time asking for its mummah, they ended up cutting its tongue out. It didn’t solve much of the problem, but at least it “survived” christmas until being thrown into this trash can. It’s name is Spoiled rat;

Foal 2: Earthie. This foal here was abbandoned by its mother, you know, the old "poopie babbeh these shitrats have among themselves… When it was found, it was given a warm house and food. It was the best day ever for him, until it found out, he was gonna be used in a play to dance for long hours for christmas stories. He couldn’t even dance properly, and after losing the vision of his left eye by a punch, it was thrown again in the streets. In the trash to be more precise . Its name is Santa Clown;

Foal 3: Alicorn. Kinda bad colors some may say ? who knows… But why would someone amputate its front leg, just to insert a “christmas prothetis” and glue some santa hat to its
mane ? Well, people do all they can in order to get the perfect decoration, it looks like. It keeps whinning about its lost leg, inside the trash can now too . Its name used to be
Noel;

Foal 4: Unicorn. This fluffy was the SENSATION of its home: Shecould dance extremely happy over the table while her family had guests over the house. Too bad she felt off the table, and ended up breaking her spine… her rear legs don’t work anymore and, well, her place now? you can guess. her name is Carol;

Foal 5: Unicorn. She was stolen from her family a certain night by some kids and after a few painful hours, she was ready to be the newest decoration of a house’s porch: No legs, eyes glued and she should say “mewy cwismas” to everyone who would ring the doorbell. She doesn’t know where she is now, all she knows is that this place is too cruel for a good fluffy like her. Its name is Doorbell;

Foal 6: Earthie. Found on the streets asking for “nummehs”, he was put in a front yard to say hello to all visitors who would pass by. After way too much tries, his owner decided it was necessary to glue his eyes, since he would try to run away all the time. After christmas, the first trash can they could find was his new home. Its name is Little coal

Foal 7: Pegasus. Oh how glorious it was to have a #ucking “PEGASUS” with a sled pretending it was flying, to decorate your house. Don’t take me wrong, she did her job so well and loved it, until it was December 26th and it’s now inside trash, all tangled in what used to be her biggest thing to be proud of. Her name is Rudolph

Foal 8: earthie. This foal here was used in a christmas decoration as well, but let’s say that using an earthie to “carry a flying sled” in your decoration is not as cool as having a real pegasus for it, right ? After seeing how “meh” it got once it was ready, his family decided to get rid of him, in the nearest trash can they could so they could start again. His name is Nothing. Yeah the family didn’t even bother giving him a name

If you have interest in commissioning an ending for any of these foals, please send me a pm here or on discord ( Matt__#9892 )

Personal Disclaimer:

As I always like to remenber: this whole idea was proudly created together with Depresso (RandomAirPeople).
:slight_smile:
Hope you all enjoy this 8th edition!

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to pm me! :wink:

45 Likes

I think you meant sled instead of sledge, that’s a hammer. Though the thought of tying a hammer to a foal and flinging it like Thor would be hilarious.

4 Likes

Sledge is actually used for both outside of USA I think it is also called a sleigh English is a confusing language lol

3 Likes

At first I thought the 9 was a hidden fluffy that had gotten out of the ribbon paper.

1 Like

yep xD
It was 4am, I was sleepy af kek

1 Like

Oh boy new selfish choices, and one of them has stupid baby syndrome and I am surprised it could actually call out for its mummah instead of constant annoying chirps. Also, the fact that Foal 8 doesnt even have a name is hilarious.

2 Likes

So glad to see this return, even if im too poor to participate.

No splorin’ fluffies :eyes:

Ill take 6, Coal. Remind me to PayPal you.

Two already taken :v

Looks like utter caous in there

There’s one final foal left, if anyone be interest :V

2 Likes

Hello! Buyer for no. 8 here!

2 Likes

Oh I’m sorry Galpick, someone just bought it this week, I just forgot to fill it in, busy week :1
Could I offer ya something else instead ?

1 Like

Thank you all that adopted a fluffy! It sure helped a lot !

I’ve realized I messed up the post to some endings, but it’s fixed now, all endings linked here! Just fixed it xD

See you on the next version!

1 Like

i wish next time i can adopt one, your fluffys are too cute

2 Likes