- Selfish Choices 5 - (InfraredTurbine)

Suuuuuup you all!
Finally with SC5 now that I have more free time in my hands :d

The rules are the same as the first version, if you missed any, you can find them here:
1st Edition / 2nd Edition / 3rd Edition / 4th Edition

• Backstory:

After their mummah’ disappear, and haven’t returned for more than a day, these foals started to struggle against everything that could happen to them. Some can already talk (talkies) and already know their fate seems to be really bad, while others (chirpies) just sleep or ignore the fact that milk isn’t being delivered after some good hours… Their mother won’t return, maybe it’s time to start crying.

Available foals in green colors green colors , adopted foals in Gray colors :

Foal 1: Pegasus, smarty syndrome;
Foal 2: Earthy, almost a talkie;
Foal 3: Talkie unicorn, demands hugs from brothers all the time;
Foal 4: Chirpy Pegasus,haven’t opened its eyes yet Broken horn and a missing leg;
Foal 5: SBS foal, cries all the time and can’t talk. Vomits if it drinks anything that is not milk;

If you have interest in commissioning an ending for any of these foals, please send me a pm here or on discord ( Matt__#9892 )

Personal Disclaimer:

As I always like to remenber: this whole idea was proudly created together with Depresso (RandomAirPeople).
Feel free to ask questions about them if you want to. Please note I didn’t mention their sex, so if you’re commissioning an ending for them, it’s up to you to decide :slight_smile:
Hope you all enjoy this 5th edition, I planned to do it months ago, but as you know, I didn’t have time for making it :d

• All foals endings can be found linked bellow as soon as they are being -

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me any time!!

48 Likes

Gimme no 3

2 Likes

Speaking of Foal 3, has anyone ever done a story or image of a fluffy getting grabbed by an octopus or squid? Seems like that’d be the kind of hugging they’d hate.

4 Likes

Here we go again bois.

I think there’s been a couple instances of sea-fluffies encountering an octopus and getting their foals eaten by them, but I can’t recall any moments of normal fluffies being turned into involuntary octo-toys… YET…

I think there was one story where sea fluffies were being fed squid, which they called ‘sea-sketties’.

3 Likes

Depending? I’m going for Foal 5.

1 Like

Hoping for a huggy ending for Foal 2, hes a cutie he nom da berry :glee:

If 1 is available i’ll take em.

this time… No Oingo to save him…

2 Likes

I could never locate the fate of foal 6 from the last selfish choices. Does anyone know what it was?

1 Like

ur right, I’mma try to take a look at my pc when I’m home
can’t find it here either

2 Likes

If I got the Smarty, I would raise it to thinking he got everything he always wanted then I’ll break him to the point he chirps like a foal once more •w•:sparkles:
I’m evil like that uwu

1 Like

" Foal 4: Chirpy Pegasus,haven’t opened its eyes yet Broken horn and a missing leg; "

Wait is foal 4 an alicorn?

1 Like

Wait, yes xD

I’m very tempted to take #2 they look v cute but alas I am broke as a joke

1 Like

Gimme No. 2. Make him work with 3 but wear a spike bracelet or necklace to stop the hugs

I’ll take #5, so long as it doesn’t require real money. I’m poor. :frowning:

2 Likes

Oh I’ve got bad news xD

2 Likes

“Some can already talk (chirpies)” Typo in description?

1 Like

yes, thanks