Selfish choices 11: Saints and Sinners (InfraredTurbine)

Here we are,

• Selfish choices : 11th Edition!

The rules are the same as the first version, if you missed any, you can find them here:

1st Edition / 2nd Edition / 3rd Edition / 4th Edition / 5th Edition / 6th Edition / 7th Edition 8th Version / 9th Edition / 10th Edition;

11th Edition: Saints and Sinners

- Backstory:

No, these foals were not found together, each individual here has its own story.
Some may seem to be nice fluffies, but the real story of why they’re here might be much more different of what you think… or not… who knows ?
From fluffies who simply ran away from their warm and cozy homes, to fluffies which killed their own kind, in an act of ignorance and greed, this storage has whatever you may need to take your home… before it’s too late.
Did I mention they’re gonna be put down soon ?
Bad luck I guess.

- As mentioned before, no enfing or rape! -

• Available foals in green colors green colors , adopted foals in Gray colors :
  • Each foal is 25$ (usd) . When buying it, you are given ownership over it, and a commission, showing its ending, like what happened to it after it was adopted. All in colors, with a background and a text over the picture explaining it.

Colors:
Green: Available
Gray: Adopted

Fluffy 1: Unicorn. Adult male fluffy. Unfortunatelly we don’t know its backstory. It was just delivered here other day, and it seems to have the “sensitive syndrome” or whatever it is called. All it does is to suck its hoof all day and he doesn’t even talk. No wonder no one wanted to adopt it. ;

Foal 2: Pegasus. Smarty. This “foal” here used to kill all his brothers during their sleep, so in the morning our clients would have only one option to take home. Too bad we found out about it the next night and he’s down here since that. We maintain it here, perharps someone is willing to pay some good money for a smarty for some purpose, but let’s see… ;

Fluffy 3: Earthie. Smarty. This dumbass was captured in a park nearby, shitting in everyone he could that afternoon. It keeps demanding food and “sex” from other fluffies all the time. Personally I wanted to just twist its neck, but boss said perharps someone wanna adopt it. ;

Foals 4: Earthies. We found these two next to a lake other day. Their brothers were… well… let’s say all around since something from the forest ate all of them, but these two somehow managed to hide and be safe. Unfortunatelly they don’t talk after what happened and are afraid of every single thing you can imagine of, so since it’s been to hard to find them a home, we’re soon getting rid of them as well. We keep them together otherwise the crying is really annoying. ;

Fluffy 5: Earthie. Don’t think this little dude here is something you’d give hugs and kisses, and call it your best friend. We found out other day that it keeps stealing food from the others around here. Not that I care, but threatening mares to give him their milk, otherwise he was gonna “kill them” was hilarious but… we don’t need a trouble maker around here. ;

Fluffy 6: Earthie. This fluffy has a funny story: We were loading all this fluffies here in order to be thrown into the furnace in some days, and it came into the building since someone let the door open, asking if this was his new “homesies” and shit. Well I guess it is now.

Fluffy 7: Earthie. Mare. This bitch here… yes! Bitch! Is gonna be put down in some days, since she killed every single oof our most valuable foals we could ever have in this fucking store… I wonder why… Her colors are really nice but don’t be mistaken by it, she’s a true bitch at every single detail she can be, and can’t be trusted to be around foals with no supervision. She managed to kill 18 in total…

Fluffy 8: Pillowed fluffy. This fella is actually a nice guy I’d say. It was left in front of our store last week and I think it doesn’t see the reality as the others… well… It keeps thinking someone will adopt it and take it to a nice and warm house and these kinds of things… We’ve already tried to tell him where he’s actually going to end up, but I think his tiny brain can’t understand… so whatever.

Foal 9: Pegasus (totally pillowed). We don’t know the story of this fella either, unfortunatelly. It was left in our front door other day, pillowed (even his wings) with a note written " Here, have some snake food for your store, this son of a bitch". He have no idea what he actually did, he won’t tell us, so we maintain it here till we get rid along with the others. Someone hung him up other day in a sock and it was so funny we decided to leave it like that. We call it Mr. socks.

Fluffy 10: Earthie. This is the funniest thing he have around here. No, really! Everyone at first glance look at him and thinks he’s a smarty, or a bad fluffy and whatever, but truth is, this fluffy was left like this after defending its family from a dog attack. Right now he’s mad cause we forgot its medicaments for pain, but it is actually a good fluffy I’d say. We here have no ways of be taking care of him due to time/etc and since nobody is gonna adopt it, we’re getting rid of it as well. time is money you know… sorry little fella.

If you have interest in commissioning an ending for any of these foals, please send me a pm here or on discord ( Matt__#9892 )

Personal Disclaimer:

As I always like to remenber: this whole idea was proudly created together with Depresso (RandomAirPeople).
:slight_smile:

Hope you all enjoy it ^^

Ps: I know there are three endings open for Selfish choices 10 that weren’t posted yet. I’m waiting for the person who commissioned them to write their ending. I’m in no rush, and I’ll let him/her take its time. I’ll be posting it once it’s done, don’t worry.

Ps2: July is always a hard month for me things get slow and I get paid less, I planned to release it around August, but I thought it was a nice thing to drop it by now ^^

For illustrations of your fluffies, stories and so on, feel free to contact me!

40 Likes

Every time I eat a meal I check fluffybooru and see like five new Turbine images. Actually incredible.

6 Likes

I’m hungry af and it’s 4am
wanna share ?

4 Likes

If I had money, I’d get 4 and 6 in a heartbeat. Maybe 10, too. Sigh.

7 Likes

Ooooh fun! I legit just finished binging the other choices and seeing a new one got me hyped!! I love how different they all are, very curious to see what happens to them all :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Dibs on 4, dm me tomorrow to remind me to paypal.

3 Likes

0oo0oh the potential on 7, im very tempted im cookin if it doesnt go too quick i may have to partake :caterpillow:

4 Likes

6, 8 and 10 are the only good ones. 6 is a bit more vague as we didn’t know what he did but 10 is a hero and 8 is too good for his own good.

3 Likes

Spare 1 ,4, 8, and 10 seem good I know some people would say “why would you want a fluffy with SBS?” To that I respond, 1. It’s constantly sucking on it’s hoof so it’ll make less noise 2. It won’t ask/demand spaghetti (since it can’t speak) and 3. Won’t ask for special huggies. I’m indifferent to what happens to 6. I only wish pain without end for 2, 3, 5, and 9. And 7 shave off all her fluff (mane and tail included) make a rope out of it and beat her with it, one hit for each foal she killed and/or injured.

6 Likes

REgular advent calendar gang

4 Likes

What you said about fluffy 1 actually makes sense

3 Likes

I’d give her the Victor Zsasz treatment. He’s a DC comics villain, a serial killer in Gotham. Every time he kills someone he marks his flesh with a tally-mark on his skin. Maybe she should get similar marks on her bare skin for every foal she killed.

5 Likes

SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN

2 Likes

Wouldn’t the bitch die from blood loss after the first dozen cuts?

3 Likes

Theres the beauty part… each cut is then cauterised because the knif is heated. Alternatively you can use a red hot wire to singe it closed so ach cut is 2 kinds of pain. The initial cut and the searing pain of it being burned closed… also you can add ethanol to it to sterilize the areas.

3 Likes

a hot knife seems painful and clean

2 Likes

Fun fact theres a thermal scalpel too

3 Likes

There’s a fuc#ing what ?!

4 Likes

A thermal scalpel. An electric heated scalpel blade i kid you not.

5 Likes

Yup. They’re really cool.

3 Likes