Selfish choices 11: Foal N.9 (Commissioned by Mawp) (InfraredTurbine)

No easy way out for Fluffy N 9.
Mr socks got a brutal ending

Comissioned by @mawpmawp

Part of selfish choices 11

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me! :wink:

69 Likes

is this an ending?

i ask due to socks’s story…

4 Likes

Yep, it is shows how it ended up being pillowed, but his true ending was getting fattened by a new owner, and therefore being eaten up :slight_smile:

12 Likes

That’s nice of the original owner - he sewed up Mr Socks after retrieving his engagement ring.

6 Likes

That’s pretty impressive, performing open-chest surgery on a fluffy without killing it. My man should consider medical school.

6 Likes

Some fluffies just don’t listen their owners when they get warnings not to eat anything dropped onto the floor. If he had just listened, he’d be curled up in a house instead of being someone’s roast. :rofl:

3 Likes

Owner’s way too kind. The fluffy never got a session with the sorry stick before the impromptu surgery.

1 Like

I love this Turbine. The way you draw their faces scrunched in terror, along with gore? :ok_hand:

1 Like

Ignore this if you want to, but can we see a super fat Mr. sock? I just want to see his miserable little face as he begs for hugs and win And no more nummies But You are the artist turbine so ignore this if you please

2 Likes

can we get a link to the other parts of his story?

Didn’t even have the patience to let it do the one thing they’re known for. Sounds about right. Remember to use disposable gloves so you can safely leave them inside when you sew back up.