Selfish Choices 2 (InfraredTurbine)

Hello Everyone!
Prob you remenber Selfish Choices from the past.
I decided to make a second one and I finally managed some time to finish it:

How does that work ?

If it flops, still good by me, no worries.
Thank you! :V

Already taken foals:

Blue unicorn - Taken
Yellow foal - Taken
Cockroach - taken

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me any time!

87 Likes

…I might just have to participate.

4 Likes

Hell i wish i had the money to tort… adopt one, to give it love and spaghetti, of course…

2 Likes

Not even a singIe wingy baby to Fiy them aII away to a new momma?

SMH

AIso, dat nest. xD Proper Urban ruins nesting.

Iooks Iike red/orange unicorn hurt their front Ieg as weII. The roaches can smeII their fear/pain.

3 Likes

hmm suspect

2 Likes

concrete walls house

1 Like

Thought it was shrapneI from an expIoded water heater whose shattered top was onIy just sticking out of the dirt/sand.

1 Like

That could work too
but my intention was just to show she just had them in the debris of a demolished house, tried to take care of them, and later was just “meh”

2 Likes

Honestly, not everyone is cut out to be a parent. And its not like fluffies have access to birth control. There really aren’t any easy answers here.

2 Likes

Where do I pay for the blue Trixie looking unicorns fate?

2 Likes

Hit up Turbine. He’ll let you know the details.

1 Like

I feel like I need more context before I throw FAT STACKS OF CASH at you for adoption.

The scene looks vaguely dumpy/wastelandy. Is this modern? Post-apocalyptic?

Can I commission adoption and conversion into weird cyber-fluffy murder machine?

3 Likes

Yeah they dont tend to know widely about parsley until after it’s affected them at least once.

The closest thing to fluffy birth control would probably just be violence/injury (sexual or otherwise), ie ‘forced abortion’ and not enough have the conviction to harm themselves enough to end a pregnancy.

I mean considering turbine was willing to make a chad jellen out of the red rock in the last one for me, I think you can pretty much choose your own narrative. ~Chuckle~

1 Like

Go crazy I’d say
If you want this to be happening in a post-modern wasteland, no problem by me, it will be canon for the foal you adopted

I’m a bitch for drawing robots and circuits, so I’m serious when I say go crazy xD

3 Likes

Daaaaamn, it seems even the big, what I assume to be the bestest, babbeh got no love either lmao

1 Like

ur right

1 Like

Glorious. Can’t wait to see the suffering/joy our community decides to inflict upon them

2 Likes

Well better her foals died, otherwise they will become shitty bratty shitrats like their mother.

3 Likes

Oooh. Nice.

Crazy, right now, tells me that a roving band of post-apocalyptic robots from a blasted nightmare hellscape find a foal and decide to upgrade it for survivability in the new desolate reality. Tiny foal becomes desperate for companionship and seeks out other survivors and unintentionally murders them brutally due to out-of-control cybernetic augmentation.

So… sort of like Trigun? I guess?

Edit: Yellow earthie, please. Full cybernetic upgrades.

2 Likes

Haha, this is almost as bad as what Id do to fluffies… Cept id labotomize them to have no emotions or senses of selfpreservation… Just the mission and nothing else.

1 Like