Selfish choices 2 - Mare's ending (Cmss for Gibhuggies) (InfraredTurbine)

Hey, sup guys!
@gibhuggies ending for mare, from Selfish choices 2. Is that a good punishment for her ? xD

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

108 Likes

Lol awesome! :laughing:

7 Likes

I would make it at home for the whole family, fluffies included.

4 Likes

Wow this takes me back! Good torture method. Fantastic art.

4 Likes

that would be a novel dinning experience

1 Like

Foals on the vine!

5 Likes

How fun! And delicious!

2 Likes

Damn I love the psychological aspect even more than the actual physical torture

2 Likes

Juicy.

1 Like

All’s well that ends well.

3 Likes

Ah
I remember that one

3 Likes

I love the general “fluffies as food” canon that allows for a fluffy to stay alive as long as possible. While easily broken by all, a fluffy can live a surprisingly long amount of time (in comparison to a true living creature suffering from the same injury, anyway) as long as the brain is mostly intact.

4 Likes

Frankly, this is disgusting. I would never order this as food, and am repulsed by the idea.

I would however order this for the hilarity of it, and to savor the chance to mock the “mummah.”

6 Likes

I’m always weird about fluffies as food for the same reason.
Gross to imagine a person eating, but the fear they would endure is great.

Maybe just feed them to a dog instead. As a small bonus, it kinda makes them feel more disposable that way too.

Less “I’m doing this to you for a good reason, because I need sustainance,” and instead "I’m doing this to you simply because my puppy would enjoy a small treat and I like making him happy "

4 Likes

Mauling to death is a brutal way to go, & makes our doggy friends performing it positively ecstatic.
Just watch out for them getting habituated to go for things that talk.

2 Likes

Jayzus.

1 Like

Ahhh, I see you used the world famous recipe Los Fluffys Hermanos———script and drawings: Inshi

2 Likes

Im getting older, and tastes change, this makes me feel alittle uncomfortable… But I do like the artwork, a Catharsis of sort?

1 Like

worry not, some ppl who are used to see my artworks around here said the same

Well still, its amazing art!

1 Like