Los Fluffys Hermanos---------script and drawings: Inshi

Español version

English version

229 Likes

This is so well done
I can’t get into eating fluffies but this is great

37 Likes

I dunno why, but this made me hungry all of a sudden.

30 Likes

tbf it looks delectable

16 Likes

I really dig the art style, the setting and the blue nipples.

22 Likes

The chef lady Helen is :heart:cute! :heart:
:nerd_face:

14 Likes

Thats a cute chef you have there :heart_eyes:

Nice comic its interesting way cooking a pregnant fluffy , sauce injection :+1:

12 Likes

Neat, but I would imagine that it’s a pretty expensive dish considering all the intricate prep that goes into it which is actually kinda funny considering all the ingredients that go into it are relatively inexpensive.

13 Likes

Dang, that’s a whole lotta effort in concept and and the art and stuff.

The idea of eating fluffy placenta is a bit gross to me :nauseated_face: … It might have a decent amount of nutrition in it though. I guess it’d be an “acquired taste”, like bone marrow. Though, I mean, in the case of fluffy meat it’s often just about the taste of suffering w/ the cooking process. Actually, the fluffies seem pretty comfortable before the actual prep, so I suppose it could be argued they actually have things pretty good. They have one bad day.

8 Likes

(Doctor Marbas)hmmm that sounds delightful-smiles-me and samael have to try it

3 Likes

Eyy its the GourmetBox post! Fuckin love it

4 Likes

I wish these 6+ image posts were on the subreddit, my phone starts screeing and goes into the wan die loop everytime I try to load one.

5 Likes

Holy fuck. This is perfect!

(Consider adding the foals-as-food tag?)

8 Likes

This is what vegans think KFC does to prepare its chicken

5 Likes

Is that @Eded_ted 's pinky and bluey or just two fluffies? Hmmmm

5 Likes

OMFG this is Fucking amazing I love it as an abuser this is satisfying beyond my wildest dreams.

6 Likes

I LOVE the idea of picking the fluffs you’re going eat, like choosing a lobster. Except with lots of “Wub” “Nyu daddeh” “Pway” “Nice Mistah” before the inevitable horror begins :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

For the upcoming cookout season:
Save a cow, pig or chicken.

ROAST A VEGAN!!!

5 Likes

Loving the detailed and colorful visual depictions with text explaining what is being done. Glad that we could also hear the fluffy commentary as well.

2 Likes

This is some of the best art I’ve ever seen here. The clear talent and imagination to pull off this comic is inspiring to us all. Bravo, @innshiprion. You do us sick weirdos proud.

2 Likes