Selfish choices 2 - Mare's ending (Cmss for Gibhuggies) (InfraredTurbine)

Ah
I remember that one

3 Likes

I love the general “fluffies as food” canon that allows for a fluffy to stay alive as long as possible. While easily broken by all, a fluffy can live a surprisingly long amount of time (in comparison to a true living creature suffering from the same injury, anyway) as long as the brain is mostly intact.

4 Likes

Frankly, this is disgusting. I would never order this as food, and am repulsed by the idea.

I would however order this for the hilarity of it, and to savor the chance to mock the “mummah.”

6 Likes

I’m always weird about fluffies as food for the same reason.
Gross to imagine a person eating, but the fear they would endure is great.

Maybe just feed them to a dog instead. As a small bonus, it kinda makes them feel more disposable that way too.

Less “I’m doing this to you for a good reason, because I need sustainance,” and instead "I’m doing this to you simply because my puppy would enjoy a small treat and I like making him happy "

4 Likes

Mauling to death is a brutal way to go, & makes our doggy friends performing it positively ecstatic.
Just watch out for them getting habituated to go for things that talk.

2 Likes

Jayzus.

1 Like

Ahhh, I see you used the world famous recipe Los Fluffys Hermanos———script and drawings: Inshi

2 Likes

Im getting older, and tastes change, this makes me feel alittle uncomfortable… But I do like the artwork, a Catharsis of sort?

1 Like

worry not, some ppl who are used to see my artworks around here said the same

Well still, its amazing art!

1 Like

Thank you! <3

Ha! Now feel the pain ya selfish bitch! Die slow and painful :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Hahahahahaha, foals aren’t for food, but for abandon?? What a stupid mare, she get what she deserves.

Kinda reminds me of this 40k comic where the mare was cooked alive the same way

1 Like

There’s a comic I’ve worked on a long time ago called Josef and the awful technicolor smarty herd, where a fluffy is cooked alive too :smiley:

Oh i remember that one… i distinctively remember a white unicorn nare that was lazy and i think a foal gallows?

1 Like

yep if I remenber well too xD

1 Like

Your color work does do well in portraying grime or dirt or even viscera or disturbing stuff too lol

The stuff of legend

2 Likes

I won’t lie, I would be piqued to have that plate if fluffies and that palce existed in real life. Would love to hear the mummah’s pleads all the time while eating her foals still attached to her by the umbilical chords.