Los Fluffys Hermanos---------script and drawings: Inshi

I would prefer em all cooked, its frustrating your eatin and that whiny mare wont stop bitchin.

2 Likes

Amazing work!

1 Like

This is web 2.0. Every website must be as space inefficient as possible and requires a powerful connection to access within half an hour, while sacrificing what little functionality there is for shit tons of gloss, kind of like DeviantArt Eclipse.

3 Likes

You can try but most of them have heard all the jokes about them already.

5 Likes

And they still won’t stop their snobbish bitching and preaching and diet-shaming and getting in your face without your consent, etc.

1 Like

holy shit at first i thought it was a single image, but then I clicked the English Version button,
O M L that is fucking wonderful comic of fluffies as food :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
seeing that the mare is still alive after is also incredibly funny!
great job excellent comic,
10/10 would eat and try to feed the mare any leftovers

6 Likes

Blipples, if you will.

3 Likes

The artwork is incredible and everything here is well-done (except for the fluffy, she’s served rare?)

4 Likes

Ah, the infamous Veganazi.

3 Likes

You got it. My sincerest apologies to ppl who vegetarianize out of necessity or who live-and-let-live lifestyle-wise, but vegan snobs (veganazi’s…I like that term!) get no recognition from me.

1 Like

“Sieg, KALE! Sieg, KALE!”
:musical_note:Ve-gans, Ve-gans, u-ber al-les!!:musical_note:"

2 Likes

Really love the art. Also, the chef is a cutie.

3 Likes

nunca hiciste la jaiba requeson :frowning:

2 Likes

no llegaron a las 10 peticiones, pero algo puedo hacer

2 Likes

Any fool can cook something amazing with expensive ingredients.

Only a true master can cook art with inexpensive items.

-Gordon Ramsay.

2 Likes

This is a work of genius appropriate for no less an eatery in my timeline than Il Club Fluffy. You have definitely earned my respect. Following.

1 Like

Yuck.

I wanna eat it especially with the pleading mare

Fuckin delicious.

And they say abusing fluffies is cheap and easy

2 Likes