"New Toys"--------History,scripts & Art by Inshi

I had forgotten that the abuse-ending tag existed, I will take it into account for the next

1 Like

Why did the nice fluffies get hurt instead of the mean ones? Is this a place where they try to breed only mean fluffles or something?

I feel so bad for them :smiley:

Wow, Ragebox themes return in community?

I agree with you in part, but in the opposite direction.

I would enjoy seeing more with these two psychos, they could have so many cruel, degenerate stories together.

1 Like

LOL
Creating and watching situations like this is legit part of fluffy-working.
Literally shity, looked-down job for minimum wage, at least there’s good show. Well, they are toys, aren’t they? This is how you play with fluffies. You cannot work at a lego shop, and they expect you to never play with some of them.

This sadistic fluffy would rather torture the fluffies that came to his aid than punish the ones that accosted him, brutal lol

This comment section is the best

2 Likes

Life is unfair and more so with those who really try to be good.
There’s a saying in my country that translated goes something like “good is paid with evil”.
That the bald man is so twisted he raised his fluffy to abuse good fluffies is really fucked up, but not far fetched from how the world is either way

I had to do a double take on this one, fucking brilliant miss directing

Maldito fluffy, es un cabron

Fluffies exist to suffer. There is no justice, only torment.

Have you considered that maybe those three have seen that fluffy before, are aware of why he was there, and were trying to prevent him from acquiring innocent victims?

This one real do a 0 to 60 and makes me super curious about Brutus and his other adventures we get reference too

Sissy

Hey, the blue one looks just like the one who got boiled alive in the other comic: Los Fluffys Hermanos---------script and drawings: Inshi

Esto fue brutal hasta para mi.

“Its his story…” doesnt make it good.

Would have been far more satisfying to see the abusive fluffy get what they deserved.

Sheesh, the harshest part is you’d expect the bastard to want the MEAN ones, as payback for being mean despite just meeting. But no, this little psycho picks the ones that were kind and wanted to be his friends.

My head canon is the bullies are probably next, but can’t wait to see what actually happens.

Punchie pal is brilliant. Hope to see more of it.