"New Toys"--------History,scripts & Art by Inshi

English version

Español version

Do you have something in mind? Commissions are always open, just send me a MP contact and prices

175 Likes

Went from 0 to 100 real quick.

31 Likes

Aww!

huh?

FUCKIN-OH! OKAY THEN

28 Likes

Wat

2 Likes

Art’s great, but I gotta be honest that this was a pretty horrible storyline. Good fluffies should not be treated like this. The mean bullies should have gotten the treatments instead and gone home with the brown monster and his owner.

So, instead of three fluffies that might have passed down genes for good behaviors, we get this mess.

The owner and his fluffy are total psycho bastards, and I would love to see a story where they get a karmic reward.

40 Likes

Just because the story isn’t what you want doesn’t make it “horrible”. If you want a karmic tale where justice prevails for these things, write or draw it yourself. Don’t knock on something that was actually made.

The translation is pretty meme-worthy though lmao

41 Likes

This is Inshis story. If he wants to write stories where someone abuses perfectly nice kind fluffies, he can.

25 Likes

Yeah, I mean nice innocent fluffies getting what they most definitely do not deserve is kind of a staple of FC and I find that very cathartic because they make me cry, if they’re written well enough at least.

Edit: I forgot and wanted to mention, the art is just great. I did suspect the possibility of some backstabbing just because his name was Brutus.

11 Likes

The sadbox tag almost always has innocent fluffies getting the worst. I hate it so much and yet, I keep reading… it’s an addiction I guess :thinking:

6 Likes

10 out of 10 will come again :wink:

6 Likes

FOOK. HADN’T THOUGHT ABOUT THAT ONE!

Neato reference, even if it were a coincidence.

Well it’s abuse, so it was quite obvious that there would be Blood.shed.

Ok enough memes. One thing I will concede is that it didn’t hit that hard for me because I went “Oh. Ok then. That made lotsa sense.”, rather than righteous anger or sadness.

6 Likes

See, this is how I see people reacting to Smarties.

People love aggressive dogs after all.

4 Likes

That’s the appeal draw of hellgremlins. You can go to an angry social media site and get stuck for hours even when you only get angrier and unhappier the longer you spend there. No one likes this stuff - they’re just triggered into paying it attention.

2 Likes

With fluffies, you get your fix without the endless toxic loop. It’s beautiful :relieved:

1 Like

9 Likes

I agree that the story would have been less tragic if the fluffies that were bad got punished for their bad behaviour. However we’re on a website where fluffies get abused for doing nothing so it’s not surprising it ended this way.

Though it would have been interesting if the bad fluffies were picked and the good fluffies started acting badly because they thought they’d be bought if they acted this way. Then they’re bought by this owner after bullying his fluffy, get mutilated, and meet the original bad fluffies (also mutilated).

5 Likes

It should have been the mean fluffy that had that happen and then the good ones could help shit on them

1 Like

Evil little fucker
I like him

4 Likes

Hee hee, this is exactly how I would treat my newly adopted brown Fluffy :rofl:

1 Like

The reasoning confuses me, but I guess Brutus wants his toys to be the prettiest in which case fair play.

Love the punchy-pal, never considered it but unwarranted Fluffy aggression (as pathetic as it is) does factor into a lot of their problems. Being able to vent that out would help out

6 Likes