"New Toys"--------History,scripts & Art by Inshi

Hey folks , I’ve noticed there are divided opinions on this story , and I’m glad about that , I didn’t think there were so many justicebox and Smartyabuse lovers considering there are many well received comics where innocent little foals are tortured to death , I respect your tastes and I find your dislike of this story reasonable .
This comic is part of a bigger story so I wanted to try an extremely compressed version so the idea doesn’t leave my mind and yes, brown is a son of a bitch and the owner is responsible for that, well without further ado see you in the next comic.

8 Likes

Justicebox and smarty-abuse are two of my faves, along with chirpy-hugbox. The only thing I can’t tolerate is chirpy-abuse. Anything else I can take or leave, depending on how it’s done. And you, my friend, do this very well.

1 Like

Whaht A Twist!

Twist R

1 Like

Holy Jesus Christ didn’t see that coming…untill he said “prep them”

1 Like

I think it’s more that him and is owner want “easy targets”, the ones that are too nice or sweet for their own good the ones who won’t resist. You get an asshole fluffy for what the owner has planned and maybe one day they managed to get a good bite on his precious shitrat.

3 Likes

Just checking for possible hypocrisy on your part, so you’ve never criticized a story or art?

I like what I like, and I make no apologies for not liking things and saying so.

1 Like

I’ve never partaken in a horror story and walked away disappointed that it doesn’t have a happy ending, no.

Less of a hypocrisy check and more of an idiot litmus test.

4 Likes

Art is very great and the twist ending is very fun!

now THAT is a plot twist!

4 Likes

Yes make them suffer but damn 0 to 1000

Very mature take.

That’s a great story.

1 Like

Et tu, KrisViking?

1 Like

sickoshahayes.jpg

Hahahahahaha serves you right for being good fluffies

Absolutely love it! Its so wonderfully brutal.

This is absolutely genius, way to go, Little Bastard!

I love it. Quite the bait and switch on who got the shit end of the stick, but I am assuming something even worse is going to be done to the bully fluffies.

The slowly dawning horror of the possibility that the first group of fluffies might have bullied Brutus because they knew his true nature :scream: Yet they still couldn’t save his savior fluffies…

2 Likes