"New Toys"--------History,scripts & Art by Inshi

fuck thats escalated quickly

1 Like

Impressive. Very nice.

Punchie Pal. Nice idea. :+1:

Do NOT post this shit in hugbox. It should be common fucking sense

It’s in Hugbox and Abuse because it has elements of both.

I think in those cases “neutralbox” or “fakeout” would be better, or at most “hugbox-ish”. In the same vein that someone punching a feral to take and lovingly raise its foals wouldn’t be tagged as abuse (maybe abuse-ish if anything but even that feels like a stretch), a one-shot with a torture ending can’t in good conscience be called hugbox.

By the way, in this specific case, the sadbox tag doesn’t feel relevant at all… The comic revels in the mares’ fates, so it’s not even reaching for your heart strings.

1 Like

My problem with that is how the fandom sees the boxes in and of themselves.
Many think that if something is Abuse, then it cannot fit into any other genre. Same for Hug. If a fluffy has a terrible origin, such as an owner that is overly cruel to them, only for them to find a better owner at the end, neutralbox simply feels inadequate. It would be Abuse and Hugbox because it evokes the emotions of both. This post has a very cruel ending but is the same, with the kind fluffies thinking that a new friend is in danger and rushing to their protection, only to be betrayed, making it the reverse of the above example: Hugbox and Abuse. Of course I can’t tell people how they should feel about content but that’s my opinion on the matter.

I think it comes down to the intentions of the people looking up the content in question. If you look up hugbox you generally want something soft and heart-warming, and if you look up abuse you want … the opposite of that.

This does pose a problem for stories that have both, like this bait-and-switch comic or any tale that combines multiple boxes. They just don’t fit neatly when people are looking for a specific kind of story. I-

Wait, there’s “hugbox-ending” and “abuse-ending” tags. I think just having the “abuse-ending” tag on this would solve all the issues because then anyone that goes into it knows it’s not ending well and people who wanted a feel-good story know to stay away. Just putting “abuse” is so vague, you could mistakenly think it’s something like the mean fluffies getting a sorry-sticking, which I suspect is the cause of the vitriol from Ng00010 up there.

5 Likes

Very true but if you see the abuse tag right next to it, then you would know what you’re in for.

Honestly forgot about them and that’s a great call. That being said, said vitriol is part of the problem. Being needlessly rude and demanding in older content, this one being almost 5 months old it self, is not the way to bring it to a content creator or Staff’s attention.

I had forgotten that the abuse-ending tag existed, I will take it into account for the next

1 Like

Why did the nice fluffies get hurt instead of the mean ones? Is this a place where they try to breed only mean fluffles or something?

I feel so bad for them :smiley:

Wow, Ragebox themes return in community?

I agree with you in part, but in the opposite direction.

I would enjoy seeing more with these two psychos, they could have so many cruel, degenerate stories together.

1 Like

LOL
Creating and watching situations like this is legit part of fluffy-working.
Literally shity, looked-down job for minimum wage, at least there’s good show. Well, they are toys, aren’t they? This is how you play with fluffies. You cannot work at a lego shop, and they expect you to never play with some of them.

This sadistic fluffy would rather torture the fluffies that came to his aid than punish the ones that accosted him, brutal lol

This comment section is the best

2 Likes

Life is unfair and more so with those who really try to be good.
There’s a saying in my country that translated goes something like “good is paid with evil”.
That the bald man is so twisted he raised his fluffy to abuse good fluffies is really fucked up, but not far fetched from how the world is either way

I had to do a double take on this one, fucking brilliant miss directing

Maldito fluffy, es un cabron

Fluffies exist to suffer. There is no justice, only torment.