When x-pal started?

When did litter-pals, enfie-pals and milkbags or punch-pals and how they where created?

4 Likes

Punch-pals are a rare gem. I hardly see them used by comparison.

5 Likes

So i Think litter-pals and milkbags entered the general cannon pretty early once abuse and sadbox became populer and i think enfie was just a way to push the abuse boundery i guess.

i dont think ive heard of punch-pals. i assume its the equivilent as a stressball fluff for a adult.

4 Likes

Ohhh, i see, thank you¡

It’s just that I saw the punch-pals once and wanted to bring it in so they wouldn’t feel lonely hahahaha

i think it all startarted from “my litter pal”, because in the stroke of comedic genius it can be shortend to MLP. everything else is the natural evolution of the idea

5 Likes

Hey I’m all for the inclusion of Killy-Pals, fluffies you buy just to kill out of a vending machine. Subset of FIAC.

1 Like

This story features a FIAC vending machine that had a green ‘adopt’ button that let you get the can, and an ‘abuse’ button that drilled into the can and violently killed the foal.

Your comment reminded me of it so I thought I’d post it here in case others haven’t read it and would like to.

3 Likes

I don’t remember PunchPals at all

2 Likes

Ohhh thank you¡

I wanted to put it in because I saw it in a comic

Thank you¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

1 Like
1 Like

Milkbags started with Mayclore’s fluffy factory stories. I mostly ignore litterpals and enfie pals, but I want to say the ideas started around 2014-2015. I’ve never heard of Punchpals. It sounds like something reddit came up with.

2 Likes