Selfish Choices (Cmss for RandomAirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

Sup everyone!

Ahhhh it’s good to be back!

So, RandomAP commissioned me to draw this picture, and it was the first time I draw snow like that, the result got really good (imo).

Now it’s where the thing starts:
Depresso’s idea is to: You can basically “commission an ending” for all the five foals.

How does that work ?

If you wanna save/kill/destroy/send to the depths of space/rocket launch/adopt/give a good ending to one of these foals, you can commission an ending for them (The price for the picture of their ending will be cheaper, don’t worry./ one foal a person;)
You can write how he ended up like that (good or bad ending) and I’ll draw the finalle.

If if flops, there’s no problem, I already had my fun drawing this selfish fucking bitch and I’ll leave the rest for ya’ll.

:smiley:

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me.

117 Likes

gasp, turbine is doing DLC of art!

30 Likes

I dunno man.

This picture is pretty strong on its own.

6 Likes

then be the devil
Kek

Fucking awesome. I love how they are steaming in the cold. Very realistic.

I’ll let other people have first crack at the foals, since you’re already doing a FOH for me, but maybe if any are leftover I will think of something.

Edit: I don’t suppose we could commission an ‘ending’ for the mare?

5 Likes

That’s totally on Turbine, but I’d wanna see what people decide to do with the foals first kek. Its more of a one chance one choice kinda game for others to participate in, lol.

3 Likes

Excellent job once again Turbine! I await to see what their fates shall be…

3 Likes

Fair enough.

Lets see what life has in store for the little crotch goblins.

Is the mare from one of your writings?

1 Like

Actually no, totally on the spot. About 90% of our combined work is the equivalent of two stoners being like ‘dude, what if fluffies suffered?’ ‘DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDEEEEEEE’.

6 Likes

Cindy Lauper starts playing

2 Likes

A mare only looking for some sexy times? Interesting, though it begs the question why she didn’t just hump the tummeh-babbehs away, otherwise she’s waiting weeks at a time for one thirty second fun-time

Of course I know the answer why? Cause she’s a Fluffy and Fluffies are dumb

13 Likes

Roe V Wade got repealed and this is Missouri.

9 Likes

Finally a responsible fluffy

1 Like

Tbh I didn’t think the mare could be part of this xD
You guys never cease to scary me

2 Likes

OoOooo I love this idea! A truly selfish mare knowing the consequences of her actions, but still fucking for the fun of it.

And did I see that writing that this is her 4th batch? My my, what a completely selfish bitch!

4 Likes

Slaps down 5 goober dollars

An image of all of them dead in the same place after three minutes in the elements

2 Likes

Throw in some rats having a nice lukewarm dinner too

1 Like

Now that’s one mare who’d probably be happy to be spayed.
Too bad no one’s caught her yet. lol

1 Like

Yup. Just proving why repealing that was a stupid and cruel idea.

Of course with a human it’d be less bullshit like “just want fun” and more something actually reasonable like “I’m 15 and I’m not caring for my rapist’s spawn.”

2 Likes

Love the snow effect, poor things that one worst shitty mare.

3 Likes