Selfish Choices 7! (InfraredTurbine)

Sup Folks!
Here’s Selfish choices 7! Some people couldn’t grab some foals last month when I did the 6th ver. so I’ve made these earlier :v
Hope you like it!

The rules are the same as the first version, if you missed any, you can find them here:
1st Edition / 2nd Edition / 3rd Edition / 4th Edition / 5th Edition / 6th Edition ;

- Backstory:

Some foals were found under a bridge last week. Apparently, their parents were killed by some stray dogs around. These foals were the survivors of this alleged attack, grabbed from some scattered destroyed nests around and taken to a shelter, cleaned and put up for adoption. Even tho most of them have some traumas of the situation, the shelter is trying its best.

As mentioned before, no enfing or rape!

• Available foals in green colors green colors , adopted foals in Gray colors :

Each foal is 25$ (usd) . When buying it, you are given ownership over it, and a commission, showing its ending, like what happened to it after it was adopted. All in colors, with a background and a text over the picture explaining it. As usual it’s a single pannel showing the ending, unless you wanna have something more sophisticated like more pannels and etc, come and we talk about it xD;

Foal 1: Earthie. Was found with both rear legs severely injured, and it was necessary to remove them. It now walks around with a diaper, to prevent some bruishes, but it prefers to sleep all day. It used to complain all day about running and giving huggies, but now it’s always sad or sleeping. It’s name is Grape;

Foal 2: Pegasus. Found with too many injuries, so vets had to remove all his legs. It keeps crying all day about how it loved to Explore and now it’s just impossible. We managed to make it a little bit happy and maybe attract someone’s attention by dyeing its mane pink, but it still sad and cries all the time. Its name is Poochie;;

Foal 3: Earthie. Slightly bigger than the other foals, this used to be a normal foal it seems, but apparently the dogs incident made it return to its chirpie stage, getting too traumatized to even talk. Its name is Lemon Juice; ;

Foal 4: Pegasus. This foal survived the incident, cause it was hidden under its dead mother. Apparently it was the “Bestest babbeh” between his brothers since it was so well cared and clean. It keeps crying saying it wants its mother all the time, what is difficulting its adoption. Its name is Nimbus;

Foal 5: Earthie. Apparently it’s a smarty, since it wants all the attention all the time and keeps trying to be better than all the other foals at the shelter. It keeps trying hard to be adopted, and we can’t blame him, I mean, the faster he gets a new house while it’s still a foal, the better. Its name is Rainbow Lemonade;

Foal 6: Alicorn. This little foal is sad basically all the time. It wasn’t always that way. When they all arrived, it tried to make friends with all the other foals, but unfortunatelly, for being an alicorn makes all the other foals be afraid of it and call it “monster”. After some days it go extremely sad about it, so it’s always begging for visitors to adopt it, but since it can’t control its bowel well, some people prefer not to. Its name is Sapphire

If you have interest in commissioning an ending for any of these foals, please send me a pm here or on discord ( Matt__#9892 )

Personal Disclaimer:

As I always like to remenber: this whole idea was proudly created together with Depresso (RandomAirPeople).
Feel free to ask questions about them if you want to. Please note I didn’t mention their sex, so if you’re commissioning an ending for them, it’s up to you to decide :slight_smile:
Hope you all enjoy this 6th edition!

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to pm me! :wink:

47 Likes

Wow so creative! xD

Last weeks have been really hectic :d that’s why I didn’t post much, but I’ll be posting some cool drawings this weekend ^^

8 Likes

Is it weird that I can practically imagine #5 making beat boxing sounds?

4 Likes

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with “boring” simple names. It always feels like a waste to give a fluffy a “cool” or complex name since it reads like someone having a stroke when a fluffy says it

6 Likes

Just for that im not buying… Right away.

(If no one buys 5 for something imaginative i’ll totally buy them)

Also I have a special place in my heart for #4 cause in a story im doing I have a young mare named Nimbostratus, or Nimbo for short.

5 Likes

Ye I was based on clouds for that name <3
I mean since he’s a bit gray

2 Likes

That black one and the smarty are adorable! Shame I don’t get paid until the end of the month.

There also seems to be an error in the story - it just cuts off at the end

3 Likes

I didn’t see that it was cut, thank you!
Fixed it

2 Likes

oof i would so buy rainbow lemonade if i had the cash. ah well, i’ll just wish him the best

3 Likes

Awe man, I’m always broke when you do these! Eventually I’ll not be broke and I’ll be able to get one. I can’t wait to see these little critter’s fates!

3 Likes

Hypothetically if someone was going to commission an ending for you and lemonade what would it be?

(pm me if you want to keep it discrete till it shows up. )

3 Likes

I have to start releasing these at the beggining of the month for the next version xD
Some friends have already complained that I almost always release SC series when they already wasted all their money in action figures and food xD

3 Likes

You could do a poll on when people would most likely be able to afford a commission?

1 Like

Is he really a smarty, or does he just understand the way things are? He’s not really doing many smarty things afaict.

2 Likes

Could release one weekly and add them to a ‘lobby’/‘gallery’ of those that havent been adopted yet. Then make the first pen the ‘last chance’ thing as new weeklies push them out etc.

Have a second set of pens for ‘reserved’ fluffies where if they sit longer then a month then you start drawing consequences as a joke.

3 Likes

You know what would be cruel yet wholesome? If Poochie was adopted into a family with a Rottweiler BUT this dog is well trained and sweet towards other pets but Poochie has PTSD and is always afraid of this friendly huge dog… doesnt help that Rottweilers have a purring sound that sound like growling.

2 Likes

I want one!

4 Likes

I would like to adopt one! How should I go about contacting you?

2 Likes

You would. Pft. ~hair flips hair out of face~

Which one?

3 Likes