Selfish Choices 7 - Foal 6 ending - (Cmss for MonsterSlayer) (InfraredTurbine)

Well, not a happy ending for this one

Commissioned by @MonsterSlayer !

For commssions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me ^^

119 Likes

the colors on this one are lush.

8 Likes

True sportsmen use fluffy-hunting falcons

6 Likes

Or a crossbow… then you can make trophies

4 Likes

Truly a glorious hunt. For this one I wanted to utilise the trauma that was given to the foals by the dogs but I also wanted to maximize the suffering and emotional pain felt and remembered Carpdimes “The Hunt” comic about how the foals were allowed to grow and have families of their own before being hunted and realized that if Sapphire had his own family and was truly happy and then watching them be torn apart by dogs just like his parents were would be the most devestating thing in the world for him as he relived the same experience as when he was a foal.

10 Likes

:popcorn:
:beer:

We need more of this show.

3 Likes

The only truly sporting way to hunt fluffies is with a knife or your bare hands, gives them something resembling a “chance”

3 Likes

Nice callback!

2 Likes

Or a baseball bat… a blunt object may give them that more of a chance a simple wooden or aluminum bat or a sledgehammer cuz its slow wind up swing.

1 Like

It was fun while it lasted. Ah well.

2 Likes

Or British Raping Hawks.

1 Like

That was a hell of a run-on sentence, fan-man

1 Like

Reminds me of that old Carpdime (iirc) comic where in preperation of a hunting event, hundreds of foals are ley loose in a wooded area with tons of food.

4 Likes

Love that horror expression and scream open mouth. To think the horror repeated itself of him and his family what tragedy.

Great work! :+1:

4 Likes

Yeah thats a good one let em graze and fill up the game area and hunt them till all are wiped out and no foals must survive and repeat.

4 Likes

Brutal!

1 Like

Magnificent. An existence bookended by misery and stuffed with sweetness is truly the most delectable to drink in.

1 Like

1 Like

bruuuuuutal, love it!

2 Likes

“The Most Hilarious Game”

1 Like