Selfish choices 11: Foal N.1 (Commissioned by Cartle) (InfraredTurbine)

Ending for foal 01
Commissioned by @Cartle !

Well, at least he got a happy ending :smiley:

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

72 Likes

Yeeehaw that motherfucker alivešŸŽ‰

12 Likes

I genuinely do wonder if SBS covers a spectrum and I wonder how many SBS fluffies could potentially get as far as Polonium here with the right love and care.

20 Likes

ya gonna go far kid

4 Likes

Itā€™s not every day that a SBS fluffy gets a loving owner. Hereā€™s to many peaceful days with his owner.

I gotta say I thought he was gonna have an abuser ending but he got lucky.

8 Likes

Daww
So cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Bummer.

4 Likes

lol his shitty little hoofprints. Drooling fluffies are always funny

5 Likes

heā€™s more well mannered and grateful than most non disabled domestics heā€™s definitely special :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Awwwww I loved that the two only good fluffies were given a happy ending. Now letā€™s hope the rest suffer especially that foal killing mare.

4 Likes

Well, hey, heā€™s come very far. Good on him.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t call it a spectrum. The thought of someone using ā€œthe SBS spectrumā€ in their headcanon makes me want to vomit.

SBS ā‰  Autism

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t compare it to autism but it may be possible that not every case is identical. Some may simply have more potential than others.

1 Like

I like this; itā€™s cool!

This fucker is the rare one to get a hugbox ending?? Truly unfortunate, the absolute state of the community.

2 Likes

Think of it this way: the owner got him to start talking through enough beatings and interrogation techniques.

To be honest if youā€™re gonna compare it to any condition, itā€™s less autism and more something like anencephaly where the affected person has like half a brain and never gets past an infant-like state.

But itā€™s also probably not meant to be anything specific besides ā€œmental retardation.ā€

(edited because I got the condition mixed up with another one)

1 Like

Agreed 100%.

1 Like