Foal 5 ending - Selfish Choices 5 (Cmss for BFM101) (InfraredTurbine)

Last foal for Selfish choices 5 Cmss for @BFM101.
Selfish choices 6 might occur till the end of the year, stay tuned!

I’m a little curious, what would you like to see in Selfish choices 6 ? What would “pickle your tickles ?” as a friend used to say xD

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

96 Likes

Sensitive foals feel like cheating when it comes to abuse, but at least this time it’s his own desire for scalding hot milk that’s doing him in

18 Likes

For SC6 i personal would like to see maybe 2 smarties butting heads or something… maybe a Bowl Fluffy in the mix?

Also this is just a suggestion just to voice an idea, what if Fluffy Family including 1 or 2 parents and its in a high fantasy world like theyre in an enchantment forest, crypt basically they aint in Kansas anymore InfraredTurbine lol

2 Likes

Would like a theme; like, they’re found by a lab worker and the theme would be what would happened to them in there.

1 Like

Can’t even drink water

SBSers really are too fucked up to live

2 Likes

For 6 we could have the premise be that they’re found by a herd, theme could be what the herd does to each

2 Likes

I think some kind of theme might help give a little bit of inspiration for what happens to each one

Also pickling one of them seems like a good idea

1 Like

Hmmm… Maybe for Selfish Choices 6 instead of foals it’s pregnant mares? Like a store is going out of buisness and the mares are all on discount

1 Like

Cheating in what way? The fact it’s like abusing a chirping baby foal?

1 Like

Yeah kind of abusing the babies before they can self actualize just seems cruel.
Cruel beyond personal limits you know?

Cheating in that you can traumatise an SBS foal just by walking into a room.

They’re just that pathetic, everything you do is amplified by 11. Essential it’s candle burning at both ends except the candle’s a mentally deficient child’s toy.

2 Likes

True. Still, it offers the same value as a chirpy baby except with a bonus of them being bigger. Except it won’t ever learn like one.

To expand on my point, yes they’re easily frightened but I think that means you can do twisted things here easily like this picture. And unlike with chirpies, when you do something like turn their beloved milk into something torturous, they have no other options as their stomach is so delicate even for fluffy standards. Nor would they want to.

Still, I think there’s something to abusing something so pitiful. Defective? Yeah sure. But things like that don’t factor into abuse I think, unless they’re already dead or brain dead.

1 Like

Of course, mentally deficient child’s toy describes the entire species.
My problem, as an Abuser, with SBS foals is that they cannot convey their suffering through delightfully inane prattle: one of the main features of Abusebox.

…, well, that & how people blithely assume that they deserve to be hurt because of being born permanently pre-moral: but that is being a bit meta, I know.

kinda on that same spectrum of not being able to convey their suffering, The idea alone of one not being able to express the actual terror and fear, the absolute horror of their pain is something that gives people who write a chance to flex that creative bullshit side of them. I should know i got a dumbass sbs foal in recovery.

Also they absolutely deserve to be hurt more just because they’re Sensitive lol

1 Like

Yes, you are, obviously, right: just as regular fluffs deserve to suffer horrifically for asking to have children, or being the only living thing that loves me, or ineffectually trying to murder me.

One of my favourite aspects of NO MIWKIES is how the mummah is, by fluffy standards, a charming being, who realises she is being a bit silly, but cannot help giving her SBS foal the extra love it obviously needs: but I still feel an urgent need for evisceration upon seeing her sing a special little song to it while it giggles & pees. :grin: :rage:

1 Like