NO MIWKIES part 1 (artist KerosineCannibal–author Foalout4)

Read the original story here! NO MIWKIES [44780 by FoalOut4]

Jason belongs to @gr1m_1

To preface, I did change the name of the abuser in the story from Carl to Jason because I thought it was too perfect not to use Gr1m’s abuser oc, although I will admit I don’t know if that was the right call. If you guys think it was a poor choice, I can go back and edit the name back to Carl.

395 Likes

That was really good by any metric. Can’t wait for more.

34 Likes

dis gon be some GOOD shit

22 Likes

I thought i’d read this before but I couldn’t put it down until it was through. Very Captivating art.

Nice abuse tease there with the cliffhanger.

Also purples got such amazing expressions for chat emotes / icons.

16 Likes

That’s such a great compliment. Thank you

13 Likes

wow your getting better at your art and the expressions are quite well expressive

15 Likes

Really good

8 Likes

this is good stuff right here, original story and fiddwe’s art on it are some of my favorites

9 Likes

I know how this story ends, but am excited to see it drawn.

12 Likes

. . .I just realized who Sensitive baby reminds me of.

37 Likes

Beautiful, your artstyle and the way you draw fluffies fit this story perfectly, so cute, so killable

6 Likes

It’s a really good combo of cute, pathetic, and just a little gross.

9 Likes

Ok found what faces two of my favorite expressions for sensitive reminded me of.

33 Likes

God, the way you draw Fat Fuck is in such a way that I just want him to hang by a string in that tube high enough to scare a non-retarded babbeh and leave him there screaming for his mummah (though I would have to put a bag over his backside, don’t wanna clean that up).

19 Likes

man i thought spwowin babbehs were the worst but sensitibe babbehs are climbing steadily

15 Likes

I missed your art so much, is amazing seeing another of Foalouts stories getting another comic.

15 Likes

(Jason) Green haired guy belongs to the community!
But with how psychotic he is portrayed I can think of no one better lmao.
:star_struck: I’m flattered to see another person draw him and this story by f0alout4 really fills my heart with such dark gleeeeee! The facial expressions are the best for fluffies and human oml.
I was laughing quite a lot great work

25 Likes

AAAAAAAhhhhhhh…
I loved every minute of this, because bad fluffies get punished.

Fat retard got himself stuck, and screamed,
And gets punished!

16 Likes

HOLY SHIT It does!

3 Likes

Best fluffy mom ever. She genuinely loves all her babies. Not something one sees in fluffies very often, if ever. I wish purple baby didn’t get hurt, it a me thing. Teach mama she is over feeding baby and that not good for it. Why it not good for it.That just me though. I can’t hate on her or purple baby. The other babies though… :smiling_imp:

16 Likes