What's your favorite abuse comic, if any?

She isn’t actually dead at the end, merely catatonic.
In the last panel there’s chirping coming from the waste bin.

1 Like

Not direct abuse but the fluffy sink is one of my favorites. The mouse utopia experiment it’s based on is really fucking interesting too btw, I highly recommend anyone to watch Fredrik Knudsen’s video on it.

The Loft is worth a mention too, unfinished however.

Foal Torture is good too.

4 Likes

Smarty Party was the comic that first introduced me to Fluffies and still holds up.

It’s a shame MagentaDemon couldn’t finish it but they had to put their headspace first

3 Likes

No Miwkies or Homewreckers

3 Likes

right now “Mr. Wazybones” by wolfram sparks. not over the top and still devastating. “wan be walkie wunny fwuffy!” intrudes into my thoughts all the time

2 Likes

While a little rough stylistically, gr1m_1 Explorin’ Babbeh is probably my favorite brutalization comic. It has an ending, lots of good build up, and excellent expressions.

Second place, featuring perhaps one of my favorite foals is KerosineCannibal’s No Miwkies. That little purple fuck is a joy to behold. Its also complete and has a cleaner art style.

I suppose the common denominator is foalout4, who’s style is very straight to the point and preserves the momentum of events with good pacing. These comics are excellent adaptations, having read the relevant stories for both the comics, both add little touches like the shaking of the dead babbeh in No Miwkies.

6 Likes

Basically anything by @FluffyOD or @BadRoomie (tho the latter has done some hugbox, so only his abuse counts for this post). Their artstyles evoke something… primal in me, the need to rip and tear.

2 Likes

Yeah i like that comic a lot too and was really sad she cancelled it, but i get it. Mental health matters more and all.

Spowoiun Babeh is a sight to behold. I wasnt sure if id seen No Miwkies before, but i have!

One on hand the two moms in both stories seem to be pretty well behaved, but on the other i have to respect abuse thats just “no fucks given, no justification for hurties”.

2 Likes

I get that, Mcgonagall’s fluffies gave me the same feeling .

There is something so artificially excessively cutesy about thier appearance i find kinda hideous almost, if that makes sense.

I remember both of those first two! Fluffy Sink was super dark, and the real expierement even darker.

I think The Loft is great with how derqnged it was, like the abuser in that comic isn’t just an abuser, he’s legitimately insane.

1 Like

The fluffy sink is just plain one of the greatest imo, it’s the textbook example of what happens when these little lovable guys live in an area without any supervision or moderation by an outside force. The art is also super well done.

I agree, that’s what makes it so enthralling, normal abusers would’ve just stomped them in after one evening or two, but he had more plans and it’s a shame it went unfinished as I was looking forward to seeing what deranged shit would go on next.

4 Likes

My favorite is the story of Skippy in Reddit - Dive into anything

Gah I can’t get the hyperlink to show up purty on my phone.

Either way, the bratty behavior or Skippy plus the gagging, spanking, beating … It all makes me happy

2 Likes

ILY man.

1 Like

Shcaferarak’s “Microfluffy”
https://fluffy-community.com/t/microfluffy-by-shaferaraks-fb-id-47705/29064

Spoosh’s “Alice”
https://fluffy-community.com/t/alice-by-spoosh/6142

Wolframspark’s “Marty”

3 Likes

I’m gonna give props to fluffy sink, explorin babbeh, and no miwkies, for various reasons that I’m sure we all share. Those were my favorites up to this point. However I’ve commissioned two works so far, one which will be released probably this week, one that’s already up.

My current favorite though, is my own collab with grim. Warhammer 40k: The Skettiland Chronicles; Chapter 1 Art by gr1m_1 Cmsn for gibhuggies

I’m not just plugging this in because I want attention. I genuinely think it stands on its own as an ultra violent abuse comic. No pretense of justified abuse is needed, no over reaction to typical fluffy behavior that could be cured with a stern hand and proper discipline, no mind games for the sake of them (though psychological abuse is definitely in a class of its own).

It’s just a being of pure evil with an unlimited capacity for violence and cruelty unleashed on a container full of fluffies.

They burn, they scream, they cry, they die, they are broken by their environment, crushed underfoot, ripped apart, squeezed (together or separately) till they explode, and fed their friends intestines. Even the typically obstinate and suicidal smarty drops on the spot from sheer terror.

It’s said if you want something done right, to do it yourself. I think me and @gr1m_1 made a hell of a team on this one. So I submit this to you, for your consideration as one of the better abuse pieces out there.

3 Likes

Fuck I forgot the loft. That was some good shit when I first saw it

3 Likes

Skippy was an epic tale that I definitely enjoyed. It had an understandable logic and a happy ending which I enjoyed for sure. Can’t forget about that!

1 Like

Ahaha, holy shit that’s some great gore. Slaanesh worshipers would have a fucking field day with something like a Fluffy.

Makes me wonder what kind of twisted shit you could do with the other 3. Nurgle stuff could be some nasty stuff.

Or to imagine what Dark Eldar would do to them. Or Orks putting Squigs against fluffs.

Man i should write some 40k crossover stuff. This sounds like a lot of fun. :thinking:

1 Like

Honestly hard to choose, I like Red’s Smarty Party Storyline but then I sort of got dragged into the fandom by reading some of ArisenLeaf’s work

Love his style especially when fluffies are getting mauled, but if I could recommend a fluffy abuse artist/writer

Honestly Im a big fan of “Fall of cleveland” theres a guy who youll really love as a writer and another dude who youll find a bit cringey as a writer. But trust me youll have a pretty swell time as long as you dont take it too seriously (as all fluffy abuse stories should be <3 )